Macrame Pattern Book Paperback – 27 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Suitable for crafts and art projects
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Made in USA
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
MARCHEN ART is a craft studio based in Tokyo. Technical supervision for this book was provided by the Japan Macrame Association (J.M.A.).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am taking my first steps in macrame and this book is all i need for quite a few months (it doesn't have that many variety of knots but it opens up a lot of possible combinations). I would love to have a book done with so much attention and love as this one but with more content - more knots and more projects; but then again, after we grab the basics we just gotta use our imagination.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a Christmas present, jury still out, but they should love it.Published 7 months ago by M R Boardman