Customer reviews

on 17 January 2017
I just bought a spare pair of Speedo Ergo earplugs - my first and original pair are still going string after close to 2 years - I swim 100+ times a year - typically 200 lengths per swim so they have had a lot of use. If anything they fit better now than ever having moulded slightly to my ears and gained a certain stickiness (as opposed to the smooth manufactured surface they are now looking used/worn) that means they feel like the are very secure in my ears. I did buy some Macks Aqua Block earplugs - they are longer, thinner and flex very easily and simple don't seal in my ear canal or stay in however hard I try to press or screw them in - I mention them as it might be useful for you to know that if you've had that problem with the Macks, the Speedo Ergos's might suit you better.
on 16 April 2017
My third set - I use them for swimming and in the very busy office I work in.
Noise reduction not total but the best of the numerous ear plugs I have tried.
Easy to insert (I have small ear channels) and keep clean.
Come in a small plastic box so easy to keep track of them.
Highly recommend.
on 8 May 2017
It took me a while to get used to fitting these properly but now I find it easy and never get any water leaks. They block out quite a lot of sound so it's not that easy to hear, but then I'm at the pool to swim not chat.

This is my second set as I left my first ones at my daughters house and won't be seeing them again for a while. They come in a handy plastic case to keep them safe and fluff free.
on 15 March 2017
I would say these are more like child size then adult size, they still let water and soap and shampoo past which is the reason i purchased them for as i have an ear condition and been advised to use plugs.
To summarise i would not purchase again.
on 15 March 2017
Ew. No. These were too big for my ear, I think. One size does not fit all - they were poking out against my swimming cap and whilst they did reduce waterlogging they were not fun to wear.
on 1 June 2017
Having used hospital moldies, along with more expensive brands, including mouldables, these have proven the most effective for me in the surf.
on 4 June 2017
They work ok.but don't do to much thrashing about in the water.they dislodge quite easily
on 5 March 2017
Really effective but pop out occasional
on 8 May 2017
I was looking for an earplug that would remain sealed during swim training sessions. This product seems to work very well. They were easy to insert and required no further adjustment during a 1 hour swim. They also come with a case which is pretty essential really.
on 27 April 2017
I enjoy swimming but hate water in my ears. These are perfect in keeping the water out.