on 13 April 2017
Perfect mat for inside my front door, catches all the dirt before it gets trodden all through the house. Long enough for a few of us to stand on and remove shoes before I moan about dirty footprints on floor....Hoover's up well. Colour is alright too. Great!
on 5 April 2017
FITTED IN OUR PORCH AND IT IS EXCELLENT QUALITY AND AT A GREAT PRICE LOOKS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IT WAS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUALITY PRICED HEAVY DUTY ENTRANCE RUG I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ONE.
on 3 June 2017
Very practical and good quality mat. I use mine in the hallway to mop up the damp paws of our dag. It works well and I am sure when I have to wash it, there will be no problem.
on 17 September 2017
Does the job and well made, we got a red one but a little dark. We have it on a tiled floor and the rubber back rips well. Would recommend good price
on 27 October 2015
Good hall runner doesnt slip my dog can lay and watch the world go by in comfort and although the dog hairs show up the dirt doesnt and these are the reasons I ordered it and it hasn't let me down ,
on 14 August 2017
JUST WHAT WE WANTED. LOOKS GOOD AND SEEMS DURABLE. EASY TO CLEAN WITH A BROOM. A SNIP AT THE PRICE.
on 30 July 2017
Good quality mats, very pleased with them. No shedding at all and I ordered two different sizes of the same colour. I was impressed that the sellers contacted me immediately to advise that the two mats were from different batches and did not match exactly. Good customer service!
on 15 September 2017
Excellent mat for utility room - and muddy paws. Heavy quality and easily cleaned. Perfect.
on 28 August 2017
Good quality and nice soft material.
on 8 June 2017
As described and promptly delivered.