- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press; 1 edition (20 Jan. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262035065
- ISBN-13: 978-0262035064
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 443,451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Machine Art in the Twentieth Century (Leonardo Book Series) Hardcover – 20 Jan 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Andreas Broeckmann, an art historian and curator, directs the Leuphana Arts Program at Leuphana University Luneburg, Germany.