- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 20969 KB
- Print Length: 400 pages
- Publisher: EPFL Press; 1 edition (9 Jun. 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IZL9LVA
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,590,300 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£97.99|
Save £56.00 (57%)
Machine Learning for Spatial Environmental Data: Theory, Applications, and Software (Environmental Sciences: Environmental Engineering) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 400 pages||Format: Print Replica|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|