on 29 January 2017
There no much to say about the product itself, anyone that have certain knowledge of single malts whiskeys knows what Macallan 18 represents. But if I have to make a review, would be that I purchased the product here in Amazon at an unbelievable price ( it was on sale, the day I purchased it) and it arrived the day after, this is one of the purchases I have ever done in Amazon. Thank you very much.
on 23 August 2017
Excellent. Delivered on time.
on 30 May 2016
Excellent!!!
on 15 January 2016
Not opened it yet as my last bottle is still over half full. The other bottle (same) is the best whisky I have ever had, ever.

I probably won't open this, keep to sell some day, which is a shame, I'm just glad I have opened one.
on 21 December 2011
Macallan are the king of Whiskies without a shadow of a doubt. The 10yr old is excellent, this 18yr old is an even deeper, full bodied development on the familiar Macallan notes. As a treat on a special occasion it is definitely worth spending the money.
on 25 August 2013
I accidentally bought a glass of this while in Kiev for approximately £25. Well, the order was intentional, the calculation of the exchsnge rate was the mistake. While I should have been upset for spending so much, this glass of whiskey was wonderful. I'm no expert, I use gag reflex and flinch factor as starting points for critique. Thus has neither. Absolutely smooth. Also, I don't like heavily peated or smokey Scotch, which this also has neither of either. Maybe expensive for everyday, but I stretch out my bottles. Just wonderful.
on 20 January 2015
This is without doubt one of the finest whiskies I've ever tasted.
It's up there with the best of them
on 26 January 2015
Still the king; despite the crazy prices of Macallan whiskey it's a rare dram that matches the quality.
on 28 April 2015
Simply the finest whisky I've ever tasted.If you are looking to splash out at around the £100 mark for a special bottle, this is without a doubt worth the little extra. Not something you crack out every day, but when you do, oh boy it is something else.

Will be buying more in due course. Why go elsewhere?
on 25 February 2015
Glorious whisky and the best price we could find from many sites online. Expensive nonetheless, it's still worth it for that extremely special occasion