on 25 July 2014
This is a nice set to find out which of these items you want full size instead of paying full price then finding out you don't like it.
I've heard a lot of good things about this brand so wanted to try them out without breaking the bank for the individual items.

The comb.
I don't get how this is supposed to be infused with the oil but I don't use it. When I did it pulled on my hair and the tips are quite sharp so not impressed with the comb.

Leave in conditioner.
I've used this a couple times to see if it was just a one off but it wasn't. I wash my hair with just shampoo then roughly towel dry, then put this through the lengths and let it hair dry and it felt horrible. Made my hair feel stiff and gross.

Shampoo and conditioner.
Wasn't too fussed with these. Did make my hair feel nice but so does a bottle of pantene or herbal essences and they're a lot cheaper. I wont buy these in full size even though they smelt quite nice, its just not worth the money when theres cheaper options that do the same job if not better.

Hair mask.
Now this I really love. I cant get it across just how much I love this hair mask.
For one it just smells amazing. I do leave it in for a minimum of a couple hours even though on the packet it says 7minutes. I don't feel that's long enough. When your washing this out it feels so silky and after I air dry it, its so soft and shiny and still smells amazing after a couple days. I've brought a tub of this stuff and use it once a week and my hairs never felt better.

Hair oil.
You only need a small amount of this after washing your hair. Or you could add it to the hair mask then wash out. As with the hair mask it smells amazing. The first couple times I used this I put on way too much thinking I needed to but it made my hair brittle at the bottoms. Only a small amount is needed throughout the lengths and it feels silky smooth.

The bag.
I haven't kept the bag, gave it to my 5year old to put things in. It wasn't any good in the bathroom as its just a cheap bag and doesn't keep water out and its quite flimsy.

So overall the only thing in the travel kit I really liked was the hair mask and oil. All the other products are for me just quite meh, you can get cheaper alternatives that will do a better job. Its worth getting this to try these out as they might really work for your hair type and save you some pennies.
on 6 December 2013
As a regular user of Macadamia hair products, I always struggle when going on extended breaks and I am not able to take my favourite shampoo with me.
This great travel kit is an ideal size and allows me to take shampoo, conditioner, healing oil treatment, deep repair mask, leave in cream alongside a good quality comb (that is branded to match the set)

Each item feels about right for a travel kit, with none of them feeling too small. Good quality, well presented and great value - what more could you want.
on 3 September 2014
I received the item within a few days and its great. I wanted to try this brand but wanted some testers first! I was worried id get through them really quickly but ive uses it twice already and still have a lot of product left in the shampoo and rinse. The oil smells incredible! & the comb is so helpful. Now I know I love it I can purchade the full sizes!
on 31 December 2013
Very unhappy with appearance. Zip broke on bag straight away and cardboard liner to support bottles was crumpled and bent so ineffective. This was a gift and utterly lacking in any wow factor. I had to buy another gift as I couldn't give this tatty affair.
on 28 August 2014
Smells wonderfull and is a miracle for your hair. I don't like the healing oil, because it makes my hair greasy and heavy. Same for the leave in conditioner. But I love the masque, shampoo and conditioner. Very quick delivery also.
on 8 March 2014
The variety of products in this bag is awesome! The products really make the hair smooth and soft, and smells great too..! However, it did reach with some of the shampoo leaking inside the bag, wasted some of it unfortunately..!
on 27 September 2014
deep repair mask should be bigger size , as its the most needed item in whole kit . Shampoo and rise bottles are too hard to get product out . You have to squeeze with force . Best part for me was the comb . I really like it :)
on 5 December 2014
These hair products are brilliant. I have tried so many things to get my hair back into good condition and these have done the trick. My hair feels amazing !!! I have bought the whole range in bigger size bottles
on 28 October 2014
I've had these for nearly 5months or so Nd I still have plenty left to use up, smell great, hair feels smooth and soft, if your wanting to try these products I'd get these first to see if it is what your after
on 8 March 2014
I bought the product for your good comments. I tried it and I love to try, of course also buy it in its larger version. It leaves the hair with a great looking, good touch and smell