MacBook Pro Retina 13 Sleeve, GMYLE Sleeve Zip for MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina display - Brown Premium Quality Synthetic Leather With Crazy Horse Pattern Dual Zipper Sleeve Bag Skin Case Cover
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Specifically designed for the Macbook
- Protects your Macbook from accidental hard knocks and scratches
- Unique protective design allows operating your Macbook freely without removing the case
- Classical and simple design
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Weight: 158(g) / 0.35(lbs)
- Dimension: 33 x 24.5 x 2(cm) / 12.99 x 9.65 x 0.79(inches)
- Color: Brown
- Material: PU Leather
- Compatible Device: MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina display
- Note: Macbook is not included in the package
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1)This case fits perfectly and is made of pretty decent stuff.
2) Knowing my mac has another layer of protection around it gives me comfort. Especially on the bus or if it's raining.
3) Doesn't look cheap (relative to price)
4) Provides a decent level of protection without making the mac bulky.
5) Mac can still be used in the case
6) It has a zip to keep it together, not velcro, so once it's closed it doesn't accidentally pop open - Nice when you're carrying a £1200 laptop!
7) Has 2 zips so should one break then you're still alright!
1) Sometimes it can get in the way while typing longer pieces of work.
2) The elastic which holds the case in place at the top kind of gets in the way of the maximise / minimise / close buttons at the top of the screen.
I get around this by just taking the case off and putting it on again before I go. It honestly takes 10 seconds.
Summery: I use my mac every day and take it everywhere with me. I've only been using this case for about two weeks but it has been a dream in that time.
It's a very tight squeeze for my macbook version.
First of all I am not pessimistic or totally cryptical, but this case has some serious flaws and it makes me think that the review are fake.
1) The zipper which is made of metal is very strong, but it touches the body of the Macbook, which will cause scratches in the long run. Big fail!
2) It is really tight, and I see no reason to making it so tight. I have to pull the zippers pretty card to avoid the zipper touching the Macbook when zipping around the corners.
If you don't care about scratches you might want this case but if you do, don't buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
On first appearances the product it okay, but when put into use its on the contrary.
The case doesn't close properly, marks and dents easily, smells of plastic and is quite... Read more
fits like a glove. the top strap doesn't cover the edge of the screen, which is good. also, the grey bit surrounding the edges is what I was going for in the first place to help... Read morePublished 5 months ago by amelia