Mac OS X Panther Timesaving Techniques For Dummies Paperback – 8 Apr 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Optimize your Dock, improve application performance, and maximize multimedia
Over 60 techniques that help you save time by...
- Customizing your Mac for the way you work
- Organizing your digital pictures with iPhoto™
- Backing up files with rsync and .mac
- Searching the Internet effectively
- Finding files faster
- Mastering keyboard shortcuts
- Stopping spam in its tracks
The Dummies Way
- Tricks and tips for working smarter
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Contents arranged by technique
- Advice that goes beyond the basics
- A dash of humor and fun
About the Author
Larry Ullman, the Director of Digital Media Technologies at DMC Insights, Inc., has been working with Apple computers for more than 20 years.
Marc Liyanage, a senior software engineer at futureLAB AG, has been using and programming Apple computers for 15 years.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware > Macintosh
- Books > Computing & Internet > Mac OS
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics