Other Sellers on Amazon
Mabyland Trek Baby Carrier (Navy/ Black, Small Logo)
|You Save:||£20.40 (51%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Suitable for babies from 3.5 kg (approx 8 lbs) to 9 kg (approx 20 lbs)
- Front facing, 2 position carrier, the baby can face towards you or outwards
- Wider straps with thick padding allowing for even weight distribution, and added comfort
- Premium super soft breathable lining, the air circulation prevents the baby from over heating
- Exceptionally quick and simple to put on and take off, as no assistance is required the carrier allows for increased independence
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The award-winning Mabyland Trek Baby Carrier was originally inspired by the hustle and bustle of the city, primarily designed to help parents adapt to the fast pace of urban life, the tight spaces and obstacles that the city throws at us parents today. No more difficult doorways, stairs or escalators, regain your mobility by using the Trek Carrier and travel light. Carriers are pediatrician-recommended and strengthen the bond between parent and baby as they are snuggled tight close to your heart. The 2-position carrier option allows your baby to face outwards and enjoy the view.
Designed by an experienced mum of two, the Mabyland Trek baby carrier encompasses comfort, style and durability. This carrier is credited for its simplicity; the 1-piece carrier is slipped on over your head and clipped just twice into place. As the Trek Carrier is worn on your front, all adjustments are quick, and made at the front, ensuring that you can use it independently, without requiring assistance. The main body of the carrier is well padded, with a super soft breathable lining all of which keeps your baby cool and comfortable whilst travelling. As the carrier is a one piece, parents' clothes are fully protected whilst their child faces towards them. The extra wide shoulder straps allows for a much more even weight distribution across your back and shoulders, and are also cushioned with thick padding for increased comfort. The carrier adapts easily to the growth of your baby, with adjustable side straps (width) and adjustable top straps (length), ensuring a perfectly snug and secure fit, always. There is a hidden baby back support insert, and a higher headrest which offers vital support to the baby’s head and neck. When the baby is able to support his or her own head (around 3 to 4 months) they can be turned to face outwards; at this stage your baby will be very inquisitive and love nothing more than viewing the world from a higher perspective. To change the carrier to the outward position, the headrest is simply folded downwards, and clipped on the underside of the carrier.
The Mabyland Trek Baby Carrier can be worn by both men and women, as the adjustable side straps alter the height as well as the width, and ensure that our carrier can be worn by a variety of different body types. The carrier is suitable for babies who weigh between 3.5 kg (8 lbs) to 9 kg (20 lbs), which is approximately from birth to around 10 months.