- Boxed-product Weight: 41 g
- ASIN: B00902SJY8
- Item model number: KHSP1X
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (403 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 6 Sept. 2012
MaBlue Kindle Fire HD Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 3-Pack (2nd Generation - 2012 release)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed to fit and protect Kindle Fire HD (2nd Generation - 2012 release)
- Special four-layer film protects against scratches, fingerprints and smudges
- Ultra-precise fit - covers right to the edges of the display
- Included: 3 screen protectors, microfibre cleaning cloth and applicator card
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 3-Pack for Kindle Fire HD
The Marware Ultra-Clear Screen Protector kit helps guard your new Kindle Fire HD against sharp, rough surfaces that may damage your display. Cut precisely to shield the entire display perfectly, it protects your device against the dangers of daily use, including scratches, fingerprints, dirt, dust and smudges. As an added bonus, you get a microfibre cleaning cloth, an applicator card for removing bubbles and two extra sheets of Kindle Fire HD screen protectors - just in case you need it.
Clear, transparent screen protectors may increase reflectiveness on your display when used in brightly lit settings. This occcurs with all clear screen protectors. The Marware Ultra-Clear Kindle Fire HD Screen Protector kit is designed for the user who wants a fully transparent experience with anti-scratch protection.
- The screen protector is sandwiched between two pieces of clear plastic to keep it clean - referenced by Tab 1 (covering adhesive side) and Tab 2 (covering the top side).
- You may remove the plastic that protects the adhesive side (Tab 1) either all at once or while you're lowering the screen protector onto the device - but be aware that the sooner you remove it the more likely you are to have dust or particles on the adhesive, which may show through once you install the protector.
- Be sure to align the screen protector exactly with the Kindle Fire HD display, starting from one end of the device and slowly lowering and applying it to the screen, little by little.
- Avoid placing it down on the device all at once - this increases the likelihood that it won't align or that you'll get air or dust bubbles.
- The slower you go, the better your alignment will be - time, concentration and a steady hand are your friends in this process.
- Avoid touching anything but the sides or top of the protector during installation - touching the underside (where the adhesive is) may leave dirt, oils or smudges that won't be possible to remove later.
- If you encounter air bubbles after you've aligned the protector, work them out slowly towards the outside of the film with the applicator (included) - it may take several attempts to complete.
- Any dust or dirt particles trapped under the film may be difficult or impossible to remove once installed
Top Customer Reviews
I dont know how anyone could justify the price for these. OK so they're the official "made for kindle fire hd" screen
protectors, but so what? There are countless other screen protectors also made for kindle fire hd which offer similar
protection but at a fraction of the price. They will work just as well and dont cost as much as a blu-ray film
I'm guessing the company who manufacturers these struck a deal with Amazon allowing them to slap the "official" badge on
them, but they seem to be offloading that cost onto the consumer. These are horribly overpriced, please avoid and buy one
of the cheaper alternatives, use the money you just saved to buy a nice film.
Bit annoying i had to pay what id class as a silly price for one screen when was meant to have 3 !
You do have to been careful when applying, as bubbles will appear, I have 2 on the edges that refuse to disappear but not in way of using the kindle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent idea. Works well and takes away the concerns about screen scratchesPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Too big for a Kindle that's size: 7" even though it says suitable for it. Awful to apply a right nightmare, very disappointed. Might be cheap but really not worth it!Published 11 months ago by Emma
Nice product but too wide for kindle fire had to cut to widthPublished 11 months ago by Mr. B. Grose
Arrived quickly BUT I had to trim it to make it fit my Kindle 7" 3rd generation but cheap and it does protect my kindle screen.Published 12 months ago by Historybuffreads