on 13 February 2014
Bought this for my best friend as part of a pressie package on becoming a new mum - she loves it! Really soft and brightly coloured, arrived speedily, would definitely recommend.
on 9 April 2014
Great price & the kids love the look of it, the only issue is the size I ordered the XL & I am definitely not a skinny Minnie but it is nearly at my knees, anyway can wear around the house, far too big to wear outside.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this for mum, she loves it. She suffers from the cold and says this is the top to keep her warm. Quality excellent and arrived very speedily.
on 17 December 2015
Good quality printing and speedy service, however be warned the sizes are very big. I ordered a ladies large and got a sweatshirt that was even too big for me and I am a 6.3 male so I had to chuck it. I then ordered a medium and even that is large for a normal sized lady, although I am yet to see if it shrinks a bit in the wash. I would recommend this product but unless you are ordering for a very fat person, order a size smaller than you would normally get.
on 25 October 2014
I bought this as a present for my partners birthday. She absolutely loves it. Size is on the large side, but is preferred for an 'over-the-head' hoody. Quality of hoody and print is very good too.
on 13 April 2014
Got this for my girlfriend from out Daughter on Mothers Day. Good quality clothing, print is good quality and looks like it'll last. Fits well, she's very happy! Excellent choice of colours also.
on 22 March 2015
Excellent present. Delivered on time. Present recipient is generally a size 12 top e.g Next etc so fitted very well. Always difficult to get it right but this was perfect.....thanks v much
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2015
Bought this for my wife on her birthday, nice material, warm and soft. It washes well to :-) she loves it and the ability to customise the message makes this very good value for money!
on 14 March 2015
Got for my wife from the kids great quality, it looks good on and is different. Not that easy in this day and age.
on 13 April 2015
Size is as expected but material rather cheap in feel and look. I had expected better quality fabric.