- Also check our best rated Motherboard reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.90 delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC Socket AM4 Mini-ITX Motherboard for AMD Ryzen Processors
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- · Supports AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- · Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, Store MI technology
- · Supports DDR4-3466+(OC) Memory
- · Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- · Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
MB ASRock B450 Gaming ITX/ac AM4 M-ITX HDMI/DP DDR4 Retail - AMD Socket AM4 (Ryzen) - ITX, B450 Gaming ITX/AC
Aorus B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI (Socket AM4/B450/DDR4/S-ATA 600/Mini-ITX)
ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING MITX -
ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard - AB350 GAMING-ITX/AC
ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboards X370 GAMING-ITX/AC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MSI MB Int B450 Gam Plus AC DDR4 MITX B450I GAMING PLUS AC Components Motherboards
1 x Motherboard
Quick Installation Guide
2 x Antenna
2 x SATA Data cables
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this to work with the AMD Ryzen 5 2400g APU and it works perfectly for my small form factor build inside the Fractal Node 202. I am no expert on building PCs but the board worked out of the box and includes MSI easy to use BIOS interface. If you are thinking of using this for the APU build it is recommended to use high quality RAM and I used two 4gb 3000MHz sticks that work well with the system.
If you are thinking of overclocking this with a more powerful CPU then you may need to be careful with heat issues but this seems like a common issue with mini ITX builds due to the case ventilation.
Bluetooth and WiFi work out of the box and perform incredibly well with the internet speeds being faster on this device than any other in the house.
You can look for the previous generation of boards that may be slightly cheaper but to work with the APUs you will likely need to update the BIOS that will require one of the older Ryzen CPUs. If this is not an option for you then this is an amazingly affordable motherboard considering the other alternative are upwards of £200.
Hope this helps any potential buyers.
Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth worked out the box on Windows 10 and the m.2 slot on the underside is an excellent addition for a minimalist build. Excellent BIOS makes it easy to set the clock speed for the RAM and CPU making OC'ing a doddle.
One thing to note however is that i had to adjust the fan orientation of the Wraith Stealth cooler that comes with the RYZEN 5 2600 as the AMD logo on the fan shroud interfered with the RAM or the heatsink on the power rail. Easy enough to unscrew and rotate 90 degrees and those using lower profile RAM will likely not find this an issue.