on 24 August 2017
Fits nicely not sure how much good it does but I have faith in its powers !
on 29 September 2010
I always thought it was an old wives tail about copper helping aching joints and bones until I was persuaded to try one by an old withered crone at work! I got one and within days my previously throbbing and hurtful sports injuries weren't so unpleasant.

I bought this one from Amazon and and not only have my pains reduced even more but movement in my rheumatic and arthritic toe has improved also. The bracelet is far superior to most as it is copper and magnetic.

The width is 15mm by 20cm in length and the pattern is quite attractive (almost Celt like). If you have aches and pains I would recommend one of these, theyre great and not placebo's and for so little, you will be glad you did! Highly recommended.

PS. The old crone was given chocolates!

6 May 2015 - Nearly five years on and I'm still using this item, although a couple of replacements have been bought.
on 27 September 2011
The bracelet is heavy and large, suitable for men with large wrists and gives a chunky look, my husband has worn a c/b for thirty years plus and swears by them.
Moira.
on 28 May 2011
Excellent. My husband is extremely pleased with this MPS Mens Copper Magnetic bangle/bracelet. it as it has helped to stop the pain of arthritis.
on 14 November 2012
This is a good-looking heavy copper bracelet. It is large and quite heavy - perfect for my wrist. It does produce a lot of dark blue-green staining on my wrist - which is to be expected - and if you wear it at night it can stain white bed linen. In addition, it needs regular one- or two-weekly cleaning to keep it looking as good as when it arrived. I use a well-known long-term copper and brass cleaner that brings up the lustre of the bracelet a treat (even though the manufacturers tell you not to use 'chemical' products on it), otherwise the bracelet quickly looks dull after a while.

As for claims that it may ease arthritis and joint pains, the jury is out - but it certainly looks good.
I am now aged 80 and have arthritis in hands and feet. I tried magnet therapy ( no copper) and it didn't work. Now I have a copper bangle and this most definitely does work - it gave a measure of relief after two days and it now seems to give more, needless to say I'm overjoyed. Remember it's not over until the fat lady sings and my copper does it foe me. IT LOOKS GREAT AS WELL. SUPER STUFF from a very good set of people
on 24 October 2012
Item was labelled as 'extra large' and was a man's size bangle. So, this should have fitted all women and most men.
Very disappointed as it does not fit my husband's wrist and had to be bent open to even fit my wrist.
Maybe there's a shortage of copper at the moment.....
on 5 October 2014
Brought this copper bracelet for my husband, he is very pleased with the fit as he has a large wrist and in the past other bracelets have not fitted him, It also has a nice look to it, he hasn't had it long so as yet we do not know how well it works.
on 29 December 2015
I bought this bracelet for my husband and he was very pleased with it. It is a nice design and feels comfortable. He is adamant that it reduces the number of headaches he gets. It arrived quickly and came in a nice velvet bag.
on 3 November 2016
Bought this for my partners birthday and he was over the moon! Arrived well packaged and in a lovely black velvet pouch. It is strong and sturdy, ideal as my partner is a carpenter. Would highly reccomend.