on 23 June 2017
I recieved this product from MOFRED PRODUCTS. If this review helped you then I would be greatful if you could mention that by clicking the yes button below.

The product arrived quickly, was packaged well and was in great condition!

The case was presented in a nice little box, which contained a screen protector, and the case itself.

I opened up the box, and saw the screen protector. It was not a cheap one, but a very high quality one, it did not feel and look cheap.

Moving onto the case, it looked very sleek and the appearance was very professional. The material of the case was durable, hence, lasting a long time. Also, the case covers the front of the ipad too, so the outer rim. Therefore, a lot of protection is provided. Furthermore, the feeling of the material was smooth.

Also, each hole on the ipad, so the volume, ringer, and home button, were not covered up, therefore, it was easy to use them, and I did not have to apply and extra force.

Moreover, with this case, it allows you to stand your ipad up. Not only in one position, but in 3 positions, depending on which one you prefer!

Furthermore, when I would close the case, and open it, my ipad would also turn on. Hence, I would not need to press any additional buttons.

Overall, this is personally in my opinion one of the best ipad cases on the market! The material is extremely high quality and durable, it is sold in a range of colours, so there is always something which you prefer, there is a professional look, and your ipad has great protection!

I would definitely recommend this product to anybody, as there is nothing bad about the case. It would be the best case, for going out, when going on special ocasions, and even for just a regular case.

I hope you enjoyed reading my review, and it helped.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
This is the second case of this type which I've bought for my iPad Air. I bought the first one about 2 years ago (this exact same listing), and it's done well - smart, good indoor protection, and handy for propping it upright on my knee, etc.
After 2 years continuous (daily) use, it's only just started to look a bit shabby, with the corners peeling a little, so I decided to get a shiny new one - this one, in red, and I'm pleased with it. Hopefully, it will look good for at least 2 years .....
on 13 February 2017
on 4 October 2017
To be honest I don't know where to start with this product. To say it's perfect I suppose would help let those of you who don't like long reviews, know it's a great buy in my estimation.

First of all I can't believe what I've got for the money I've paid. I'd expect something this.. well, err.. gorgeous really, to be in a price range I wouldn't even consider normally, but here it is. From the pictures I thought it looked nice, and I wouldn't normally have chosen something in grey and tan, but it was my favourite from the choices of colour, and I wasnt disappointed. It looks fantastic!

It's feel is one of confidence, in that it's well put together. The raised section sits in the slots far more securely than my previous case. I love the way the iPad Air slides into the actual housing, and is then held in place by a fold in flap. I don't know whether it's my eyes or the photos, but it looks like it's outside surface is a suede or brushed leather in the photos, but its not like that at all.

It looks like leather, but the description says PU leather, and although it's synthetic, it certainly lives up to the executive look. The stitching really sets it off beautifully. It is also extremely easy to keep hold of, as the grip level of the case is brilliant. I had no issues with any of the placements of cut outs that reveal the cameras, home key and all the iPad Air's needs in that regard.

The extras are all additions I never had with my previous case, and they are all handy to have. There's the stylus and screen cover which to be included (especially at the price asked) are nicely generous, as is the handy flap for a couple of documents on the front. The magnets that hold the case closed are definitely of enough power to do the job well and it saves having an annoying flap that doesn't seem to go anywhere when a case is open. I particularly like that addition, as much as I also like the auto screen off and on when the case is closed or opened while powered up.

All in all, I'm so impressed with the style, the strength, the functionality, and the extras, that I'll always check this supplier for any case I need for any piece of tech I need one for, just to see if they make a case for that product. And I would recommend them to any and all friends.

This isn't the first product I've given 5 stars to, but it's the first that earned every single bit of that score. Some have had the tiniest of issues, but this, for me.. Has none! All I can do now is enjoy, and see what the longevity is like. I don't forsee any issues though.
on 7 January 2017
I searched every available shop to get a cover for my iPad Air as mine after 3 years needed replacing,but the only ones I could find were for air 2 and 3 so don't know why I didn't look on Amazon first,this one was ordered Monday 2nd Jan.and received it Wednesday 4th,it's perfect, fits exactly as it should....don't hesitate to buy it..
on 4 February 2015
I had one of these for my old Ipad mini, and was so pleased with it I purchased the same type for my ipad air.
It has a nice grip and feel to it, unlike the ipad itself, it wont slip out of your hands.
it has good access to all switches and ports.

close it and it puts the ipad into hibernation open it and it wakes it up..
it is made of good strong material, so wont crack or give up after many opening/closings or folding back.
It does not obstruct either camera.

folded out as in the picture, it stands up at several angles to watch movies etc.
it also has a front narrow pouch which can hold a few folded a4 pages.

it came with a screen protector and touch stylus.
one thing that would make it even better would be a small pouch on the side to hold the stylus when not in use.
but that said, this is the best ipad cover I have used to date including the more expensive "Survivor" ones.

I recommend it without hesitation.
on 8 June 2015
I am delighted with this product. Fine quality and finish.

The iPad is a precious object and needs protection. My previous case was quite expensive and being on a swivel mechanism for installing on vertical or horizontal the aperture for the lens was not always lined up perfectly resulting in unsuccessful photos with part of the image blocked out. This swivel function is not one I found useful.

Secondly, if the iPad has the added weight and volume thanks to the case it is less likely to slip from one's hands. The attractive non-slip leather finish also makes this less likely.

Taste is taste, but for me these are an advantage - even when the tendency is towards smaller, lighter and more compact things.
on 27 January 2017
everything was Ok with the iPad Air Case till we took a photo and unfortunately the camera on the ipad caught the sides of the case and left a kind of black shadow on the edge our photos due to the hole just wasn't big enough. and yes It's a pain taking the ipad out every time one wants a photo. I may carry out some corrective surgery and make the hole bigger and hopefully not ruin the case. Nothin else was wrong with this product and apart from that it's actually pretty good.
on 28 December 2015
I have had this case for 8 months now, I wanted to really test its durability and quality before reviewing it.
So I can now tell you that this case is very good, I don't like the word perfect but this is not far off. It looks really great, stylish and professional, I have had more than a few comments about it. It has so far lasted very well with no noticeable wear and tear and it's been used by me and my two sons (aged 4 and 7) everyday.
Well worth the money it won't disappoint, unless you are one of those people who will say it's to heavy!?!? Well to them I say, it is a leather case, designed to protect and endure! If you want flimsy and thin go wrap it in paper!!
Enjoy my friends!
on 17 March 2017
Great buy.Fits perfectly,well made & doesnt fall over when using the iPad on ones lap.comes also with a screen pen.
There are other colours to choose from too.Highly recommended,