TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
This is the second case of this type which I've bought for my iPad Air. I bought the first one about 2 years ago (this exact same listing), and it's done well - smart, good indoor protection, and handy for propping it upright on my knee, etc.
After 2 years continuous (daily) use, it's only just started to look a bit shabby, with the corners peeling a little, so I decided to get a shiny new one - this one, in red, and I'm pleased with it. Hopefully, it will look good for at least 2 years .....
on 13 February 2017
SUPERB QUALITY, HAD THIS BEFORE AND IT LASTED A COUPLE OF YEARS WITH CONSTANT USE, ONLY REPLACED BECAUSE IT WAS LOOKING A LITTLE MARKED. BUT IT WAS INTACT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, AND THE PRICE IS EXCELLENT FOR THE QUALITY THAT YOU GET.
on 4 April 2017
Great protective case for my iPad. Good-looking too - several people have admired it ("looks expensive") and been pleasantly surprised by the reasonable price. It feels good to handle, with a lovely soft finish to the leather. When open there are only two positions (as shown above), namely at 45 degrees for typing and almost upright for reading/watching, but this is enough. The little pocket for stowing a sheet of paper is a nice extra feature. I haven't used either the stylus or the screen protector.
I'm very pleased with this product.
on 7 January 2017
I searched every available shop to get a cover for my iPad Air as mine after 3 years needed replacing,but the only ones I could find were for air 2 and 3 so don't know why I didn't look on Amazon first,this one was ordered Monday 2nd Jan.and received it Wednesday 4th,it's perfect, fits exactly as it should....don't hesitate to buy it..
on 4 February 2015
I had one of these for my old Ipad mini, and was so pleased with it I purchased the same type for my ipad air.
It has a nice grip and feel to it, unlike the ipad itself, it wont slip out of your hands.
it has good access to all switches and ports.

close it and it puts the ipad into hibernation open it and it wakes it up..
it is made of good strong material, so wont crack or give up after many opening/closings or folding back.
It does not obstruct either camera.

folded out as in the picture, it stands up at several angles to watch movies etc.
it also has a front narrow pouch which can hold a few folded a4 pages.

it came with a screen protector and touch stylus.
one thing that would make it even better would be a small pouch on the side to hold the stylus when not in use.
but that said, this is the best ipad cover I have used to date including the more expensive "Survivor" ones.

I recommend it without hesitation.
on 23 June 2017
I recieved this product from MOFRED PRODUCTS. If this review helped you then I would be greatful if you could mention that by clicking the yes button below.

The product arrived quickly, was packaged well and was in great condition!

The case was presented in a nice little box, which contained a screen protector, and the case itself.

I opened up the box, and saw the screen protector. It was not a cheap one, but a very high quality one, it did not feel and look cheap.

Moving onto the case, it looked very sleek and the appearance was very professional. The material of the case was durable, hence, lasting a long time. Also, the case covers the front of the ipad too, so the outer rim. Therefore, a lot of protection is provided. Furthermore, the feeling of the material was smooth.

Also, each hole on the ipad, so the volume, ringer, and home button, were not covered up, therefore, it was easy to use them, and I did not have to apply and extra force.

Moreover, with this case, it allows you to stand your ipad up. Not only in one position, but in 3 positions, depending on which one you prefer!

Furthermore, when I would close the case, and open it, my ipad would also turn on. Hence, I would not need to press any additional buttons.

Overall, this is personally in my opinion one of the best ipad cases on the market! The material is extremely high quality and durable, it is sold in a range of colours, so there is always something which you prefer, there is a professional look, and your ipad has great protection!

I would definitely recommend this product to anybody, as there is nothing bad about the case. It would be the best case, for going out, when going on special ocasions, and even for just a regular case.

I hope you enjoyed reading my review, and it helped.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 17 March 2017
Great buy.Fits perfectly,well made & doesnt fall over when using the iPad on ones lap.comes also with a screen pen.
There are other colours to choose from too.Highly recommended,
on 24 March 2014
Lets face it there are so many of these cases on the market it can be hard to chose and harder to tell online what the quality of the thing will be when you get it. Luckily all worked out well with this iPad air case, and to my eyes this looks rather nice - not brash like so many cases, but hey, style is a personal thing, so read into it what you will.
Quality wise the case is fine, it's not leather, but doesn't look obviously so, sturdy and should give the iPad a decent level of protection, unless you drive over it or go swimming with it, whereby you're on your own and deserve what's coming. There are gaps in the case for the camera lens and the buttons you'll want to push, seemingly not to the determent of the case sturdiness.
Decent price, like the looks and decent protection. Happy customer.
on 17 May 2015
Checked out on line article on 10 good alternatives to the Apple iPad Air Smart Case and this product by Mofred seemed like one of the best along with the Griffin survivor case. Worth looking at a you tube review if you're thinking of purchasing this case. Main selling point was the cost - Amazon offered over 50% discount on the full asking price. Really like the on/sleep function provided by the in built magnetic closure flap. Note the case is made of PU leather not genuine leather; fortunately the smell of the case fades after a week or so. Would recommend to others.
on 26 April 2017
I decided to use this item for weeks before writing a review/feedback. I purchased the Black & Tan MOFRED for my iPad Air. I am satisfied with the quality of the product. It fits perfectly, it's durable and very elegant. It also came with a stylus. It arrived on time. I can highly recommend this product.