Cleaning cloth MOBiLE CLOTH Nano, 2 pieces multipack (white), approx. 10x10 cm, micromaterial cloth for smartphones, tablets, (sun)glasses, lenses, e-book readers and computer monitors
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The cleaning cloth developed in the US removes fingerprints and smudges from touchscreen-displays easily - no cleaning solution necessary
- Perfect accessory for all smartphones, tablets or other touchscreen-devices - cloths come in an eco-friendly multipack
- Removes up to 98% of bacteria on touchscreen-displays
- Also ideally suited for cleaning your (sun)glasses, camera lenses, computer monitors or e-book readers
- Material: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide. Reusable (washable). Dimensions approx. 10 x 10 x 0,3 cm (L x W x H), also available as MOBiLE CLOTH Classic (approx. 25 x 25 cm). MOBilE CLOTH does not contain nanoparticles
Customers also shopped for
Is the display of your tablet or smartphone always covered with fingerprints? Is your password recognizable from the dirt marks on your display too? If you are familiar with these issues then help is on its way: MOBiLE CLOTH! Because of its ultra fine split micro-material, MOBiLE CLOTH is the revolution in the constant struggle against fingerprints and dirt. That is why it is ideally suited to clean the display of tablets, smartphones and all other touchscreen-devices.
This new cleaning cloth has been developed in the US just for this reason and consists of a micro-material with fibres 100 times thinner than human hair. That is why it removes fingerprints, smudges, dust and other dirt from displays easily with just one or two wipes - and without having to use any cleaning solution or a lot of pressure.
What is more, studies have shown that split micro-material such as that MOBiLE CLOTH is made from removes up to 98% of bacteria on the display - that should make your display seriously clean.
By the way: MOBiLE CLOTH not only makes display-cleaning of your high-end gadgets look like a piece of cake, it also cleans your (sun)glasses, camera lenses and e-book readers perfectly.
You can use the cloth dry or moistened with a little bit of water - there is no need for additional cleaning solutions. If you follow the care instructions, MOBiLE CLOTH will become your constant companion for years to come.
- Colour: white
- Material: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Care instructions: Machine or hand wash in warm (not hot) water, using a mild detergent. Do not bleach, do not use fabric softener, do not dry with any cotton items. Hang dry
- Dimensions: 9,5x9,5x0,3cm (LxWxH) (dimensions can vary slightly due to the material properties)
- As this item is fulfilled by Amazon, the Amazon shipping rates and policies apply
Top customer reviews
It's a cleaning cloth aimed at mobile phones, tablets, computer screens, spectacles and camera lenses.
The manufacturers call the fabric 'micromaterial' which is 80% polyester and 20% polyamide. The fibres used to weave Mobile Cloth are 100 times thinner than a human hair! Meaning these fibres are about 1 thousandth of a mm thick, this gives a massive surface area to clean off grease, oil and general dust/dirt from your screens and other surfaces.
I've tried the cloths out on my glasses, smartphone and tablet with brilliant results. I've used loads of these kind of microfibre cleaning cloths over the years and thought they were all very similar but. . .this one is spot on! A couple of seconds of wiping gives a mirror like and brand new finish. This is definitely better than any other I've used. I've even tried it on a few watches I own, some cd's, a shaving mirror (including the chrome stand) and the visor on a gas mask I use at work (dont ask!). I can't fault it. I must admit I was dubious about using this on expensive camera lenses as I usually use a lens pen but again it was all good, not a blemish.
There are two cloths available. The Nano 10 x 10cm for glasses, phones, tablets, cameras and other small objects and one considerably larger, The Classic about 25 x 25cm which will clean your laptop, pc, television screen, mirrors and anything else you can think of, maybe jewellery?
They are reusable and washable but only in cold mild detergent water which is fabric conditioner and bleach free. To be air dried on their own so they don't pick rogue particles up from other fabrics. I have washed and dried them and it's all good.
There are two sizes available:
1) MOBiLE CLOTH Nano, it's very small(approximately 10x10cm), this size is great for small objects and devices such as smartphones & iPhones, walkmans, glasses, camera lenses etc...
2) CLOTH Classic, which is a lot bigger(approximately 25x25cm), this one is more for larger items such as tablets, e-readers & computer screens etc...
Both do the exact same job, so it's down to you which size you would prefer.
♦ THE TEST ♦
I received this product to test out, and I have to say whilst I liked the idea of the product, I didn't actually think it was going to be as good as advertised.
When it arrived I wanted to dive straight in and test this cloth, so I rubbed some slimy sweats all over my phones screen and rubbed my fingers across it also so I could give the cloth a real test.
I was pleasantly surprised to see the cloth remove all marks off the screen with ease, all it took was a few rubs and the marks and grime had "magically" vanished.
♦ CONCLUSION ♦
Overall, this product is absolutely fantastic, it really does the job it states and it does it effectively, so for that reason I would highly recommend this cloth to everyone.
I've uploaded a video to show an example of the two different sized cloths and of course prove the effectiveness of the product (seeing is believing!).
## IMPORTANT INFO ##
I received this product in exchange for an unbiased review.
The sample pieces I received had logos on the back (which you will be able to see on the video, I was told the retail versions will be completely plain white.
however the other missing 1 star because it leave little white fragments on the screen behind, but it can be taking off by wiping from your shirt, but this is not what i except to do that every time, i shouldn't get little white fragments on this screen from this expensive cloth. but its truly a brilliant cloth, its a must buy
The Nano ones which are great to keep in a pocket for glasses and iphone but was so impressed I also bough the larger sized ones
Most recent customer reviews