on 27 January 2014
I ordered this cable for my samsung with the idea it would be nice and long to reach the socket easier. It worked for about 2 days then completely stopped charging my phone. As it was so cheap it wasn't worth the argument to return it as I wouldn't want another one!
on 24 October 2013
Cant fault the service etc of the seller and would buy from again but the cable is pretty useless. It has so little power you cant use your phone while on charge because it continues to lose charge rather than build. The only time this cable could be used is through the night when the phone is out of use. Tried it with a google nexus tablet too and the same problem occurred. Wouldn't recommend the item as you'd be wasting your money.
on 12 November 2013
Does not support all phones.... would work on a nokia or htc but not Galaxy S4 or Note 3... However I bought three colours and each colour will charge different phones. Purple works on Note 3 for example.... so yeah... kinda junk.
on 4 February 2014
I bought this thinking it would be helpful for when I want to use my phone and charge it at the same time. But although the phone indicated that it was plugged in, it wasn't charging and I watched the power slowly drain out of the battery. The same thing happened when trying it with a Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Ended up throwing it a way - waste of money.
on 14 July 2014
not very good at charging, the longer the cable the worse it is, however for the price its actually good i guess and i would recomend it just don't expect it to charge your electronics as fast
on 18 November 2013
i bought one of these and it only worked for a day after that it stopped working and won't charge my phone(samsung galaxy s4) so i recommend that you do not buy this for your phone
on 2 March 2014
I can sync data between my phone and other devices while lying on the couch and not huddled over a short lead trying to complete a download. great idea.
on 18 October 2013
These look like very cheap copies. Poorly fit. Nice and long which is what I wanted. Shame only 1 of 2 works though.
on 17 November 2013
Tried it in several charge plugs. Didn't charge. Threw it away within a week. Very very disappointed with this item.
on 5 January 2014
Got standard round cable but at this price no point sending it back and i am making use of received item.