on 13 January 2014
I bought this for my daughters I-Pad first generation. It is hard to find a cover for the first generation that is cute. This has really stood up to her using and taking it on holidays. It has wear and tear, but fine for a 7 year old.
on 17 July 2013
When I first opened the package to find this case I was happy with the design. Once I had put it on my iPad 1st Generation, it was a pain to get it to fit properly. This case is made for an iPad 2 or above though.
on 3 July 2013
This is a very low cost item, that unfortunately looks like one. It doesn't hold the the ipad well, it slips around inside the sleeve, but I guess you get what you pay for. I will be replacing this.
on 10 January 2013
This hot pink iPad cover fits very well,my step daughter loves it,it came very well packaged and arrived within the time.the only down side was it came all the way from hong kong.
on 17 May 2013
I had a protective case for my iPad, but got fed up of having to prop it up against something on flights and train journeys, so this was perfect for what I needed.
on 27 December 2012
Not bad value for the money. Question it being leather?? I would say a good quality synthetic. However does the job OK.
on 13 July 2013
It does fit the old I pad but its a tight squeeze if I had a hands on first I don't think I would have bought it, but it does do what it says so for the money it's..... Just ok
on 9 September 2013
Doesn't switch ipad 1 off automatically as it does for ipad2 that's the reason I bought it otherwise would have gone for another cheaper option
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2013
I inherited by iPad fro my husband and it was in its original boring grey cover.
This hot pink cover made it mine!
on 31 May 2013
Poor fit so iPad slipped around around and was very difficult to use fully. No way was this leather. Very disappointing