on 25 June 2014
This car charger replaced several others which I have used over the years. To date I am extremely pleased with its performance. Notably it provides sufficient output to charge two Samsung smartphones simultaneously, which does not happen with others I have tried. Others have charged one phone successfully but do nothing if two phones are connected. This charger is supplied in different versions with varying power outputs to suit different phone batteries. Take a moment to ascertain the power output of your existing phone charger(s) and get the correct version of this car USB charger to suit.

Also this car charger has a low profile which, for me, means I can close the ashtray/cigar lighter cover on the car when not charging phones. Excellent product.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2017
Snug fit. Glad it has the handle for removal. Almost flush, so I can still close the cover over the socket/ashtray, and very happy having two powerful charging sockets. So many other dual socket chargers are deceptive, but this gives the full power from both ports at the same time.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2014
After making the mistake of thinking all car chargers would provide the same amount of charge (they don't, don't try navigating using a Nexus 5 on a cheap charger!), I did a lot of research before choosing this, and I made the right choice. We can now charge two phones whilst also using one as a sat nav. The form factor is also the smallest I've seen, and really keeps the charger out of the way of the gear stick in our decrepit fiesta.
5 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2018
Top notch fits nicely looks expensive would recommend great value for money.
on 28 March 2013
I would recommend this charger as it is a very good quality and also very compact. This was very important to me as my car has a cover over the socket and this will close with the charger in the socket.
One thing I would say the charger has no power light to show power is on, but overall very pleased with this purchase and the seller.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2014
Nice design and works really well, very unobtrusive. I've got one permanently attached to one socket in the rear of the car, for the kids' benefit, and the other is so easy to slot in and remove, that it's just there for when I need it in the front of the car. Great product.
on 8 June 2018
Very good
on 2 October 2017
Good fit, good looking & perfect for my car.
on 23 May 2014
A compact little charger, it works fine, but causes noticeable (but not huge) interference on my car radio, so I've swapped to another & this one has gone back in the drawer
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse