MINIRIG Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker BLACK
|Price:||£129.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All new Minirig with high quality Bluetooth aptX audio and true wireless stereo
- Powerful with deeper bass - the reputable Minirig sound just got even better
- Best in class battery life with up to 50 hours playback per charge
- Monitor, control and configure your Minirig with the free smartphone and tablet APP
- Charge your phone from the Minirig with 5V USB power out (via cable included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: MINIRIG Bluetooth | Colour Name: Black
Minirig changed the world of portable audio when it launched over 3 years ago - a speaker which is loud enough to power a party, small enough to carry anywhere and lasts so long you hardly ever have to charge it......................................New and improved for 2015, Minirig just got even better! Now wireless with high quality aptX Bluetooth, improved sound with more bass, ability to link up two wirelessly or link out to other Minirigs or Minirig subwoofer. It even charges your phone. All still designed, made and packaged HERE IN THE UK................................. Your package includes: MINIRIG Bluetooth speaker - Audio aux cable - USB power cable - Quality nylon padded zip case........................................Please visit the Minirigs website for more information and read our great reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After being a member of speakerplans [DIY Forum] for a long time, I noticed a lot of talk about the Minirig. My girlfriend was struggling to find something for my birthday and suggest she get me a Minirig, after all I would love to help a fellow speakerplans member stay in business doing what he loves the most.
What can I say about this speaker... Don't hesitate to buy one! The speaker comes with a 3.5mm jack to jack connector, charging cable, a zippable carry bag [with space for your supplied leads] and a sticker. My sticker found it's way onto my laptop. The Minirig comes with around 50% charge already in the battery so you can get ready to annoy your neighbours straight away [That is an understatement]. You notice straight out the box that the Minirig feels solid and looks having sex good, pictures do not do it justice.
The sound is amazing for such a small speaker, all but the lowest notes are produced [que Minirig subwoofer] faithfully with no harsh top end or midrange which seems to be the case with other speakers of similar size.
The battery is absolutely phenomenal, I have been playing mine at around medium volume for the last 3 days at roughly 12 hours a day for three days and it still has around 50% to go, so it's perfect for outdoor activity where you will be away from a socket for a while. Even then you can charge it from a portable battery bank or portable solar panel.
This thing is amazing, I really can't recommend one enough. If you have been searching for the ultimate portable speaker for camping/barbeques and the like, this really is it!Read more ›
I've had this thing 2 years now and use it almost daily - battery life is still impressive and, whilst I was never a believer in the whole 'burn in' thing, the sound does seem to have opened up with age (and hammering!). I stand by my initial feeling - unbeatble sound for size format and largely industrutable but light on bass and gets very confused with low dynamic range material i.e. recent/remastered rock and any current club/dance stuff. That said it can really surprise you with older, pre loudness wars material. It is a fantastic companion for spoken podcasts and sounds very akin to the Ruark DAB, and also works really wwell with a pico/pocket projector. It is however now overpriced at £150 (for a lithium battery, digital amp, 3" driver and bit of alloy tube). Half a grand for the full 2.1 system (e.g. stereo plus the sub)? Really??!!!
This is my second attempt at a review for the Minirig. The first one I posted on Xmas day with a one star rating as the MR didn't work out of the box - turned out to be an open circuit on the shield of the supplied cable. I wasn't impressed by the company's response. If you're remotely interested it's all explained at the end of this review.
You'll notice that there are an incredible amount of 5 star ratings for the MR and some contain some really impressive claims about what it's capable of. This review is intended to give a REALISTIC view of what to expect - what it can do and what it can't.
So firstly, unboxing. The MR is stylishly presented in a black tube - kind of like a Cheeselets tub if it was designed by Bang and Olufsen.Read more ›
[ SOUND QUALITY ]
I was afraid from reading other reviews that the mids would be bright, the highs shrilly, the bass non-existent... Here is the truth about the MINIRIG:
* The bass is 'punchy', but light-weight --for example: the 'analogue' bass in Procol Harum's Whiter Shade Of Pale sounds deep & engaging through the MINIRIG... White Stripe's Seven Nation Army is played back with a controlled & tight bass that gets people moving their heads & tapping their closest solid surface (always a good sign) ...but in Daft Punk's TRON, the ultra-low digitally-created bass is... there, it is... clear, but subdued; it does not have the 'presence' I am used to hear through my Sennheisers. SO!...the MINIRIG does well in all but the lowest-frequency bass tracks.
* The mids are extremely well balanced: they never overshadow the bass, or the highs ...the very pleasant mids are the signature quality of the MINIRIG ...Robbie William's jazzy vocals in Swing When You Are Winning sound smooth, warm and 'natural'.
* The highs are 'clean', another strong point of the MINIRIG: Jean Michel Jarre's multi-layered Oxygen is reproduced transparently; Bob Marley's Exodus is crisp & full of rhythm.
So how does it sound as a whole?
"Loud & clear" are two words that come to mind.. There is also one more element that has nothing to do with the sound quality itself... it draws people, and brings them together (sounds weird, I know).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The MINIRIG does not disappoint... I have been reluctant to purchase one due to the price but recently suggested to my boyfriend that I would like one for my birthday. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Katie J Downes
The quality of these just isn't good enough for the price, it's a great idea but my friend had to send his back twice for different reasons and I need to send mine back because the... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Dapanda
Love this little thing, its powerful enough to fill my whole house and when hooked up to my laptop I wouldn't dare turn it up past 30%
In terms of sound quality, you get what... Read more
Gift for son, but as I've heard nothing must be O.K.Published 16 days ago by ----------------------------------
Bought this as I couldn't connect my ipod to my new car's stereo. It's great - as loud as a normal stereo, great sound quality. Very pleased.Published 18 days ago by Sarahprh