MIMOS® Baby Pillow For Baby Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly) - Airflow Safe Medical Baby Pillow (Small)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Clinically proven effective weight distribution pillow- Result Published in Health Journal
- Breathable safe 3D mesh fabric - TUV air permeability certification
- 400% less pressure and help to distribute pressure on baby soft skull
- Oekotex 100 Class 1 certified safe for direct contact with baby skin
- CE approved Class 1 Medical Device recommended by paediatric doctors and neurosurgeons
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Mimos Pillow is Designed to Prevent Positional Plagiocephaly
While the corrective positioning of your baby may work well up the age of 3 months; after this age, it can become very difficult to alter your baby's sleeping position.
MIMOS pillow eases the pressure on your baby's head and has been shown to get great results, particularly when introduced before 6 months of age.
Clinically proven to prevent and treat baby flat head syndrome and highly recommended by doctors and physicians, internationally.
Mimos Pillow Helps to Relieve the Pressure Exerted on Your Baby's Skull During Rest and Sleep
Babies habitually have a preferred side which they will sleep on, meaning the pressure is usually focused on one side of the head.
As a baby gets older it can be increasingly difficult to improve this sleeping position through repositioning and Tummy-time.
Repositioning requires unwavering attention, especially during the night, and may upset your baby if they feel uncomfortable being moved out of their chosen favourite position.
Mimos Pillow removes the need to worry about constantly repositioning your baby.
Simply place your baby so his or her head is located within the pillow's cavity.
This will reduce the pressure by distributing the weight of the head over a much larger area of contact.
Mimos Pillow is proud to boast the following accolades:
1) Europen CE Approved - Class IMedical Device.
2) Airflow Safety - Anti-suffocation TUV Certification.
3) CO2 Rebreathing Safe - Tested in US Lab and Confirm by Medical Experts.
4) Textile Safety Certification - Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 Safe for Baby.
5) Recommended by Pediatricians.
Note: Pillow's cover not included.
"Formerly Size-XL NOW Size-S (for Head Circumference Between 36 and 46cm)"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
His head is still a little flat at the back but this pillow has most definitely helped to improve the shape and we noticed an improbement within a few weeks! If I could go back in time I would buy a MIMOS pillow as soon as I noticed my baby had a tendency to sleep with their head in a specific position as I do believe it would prevent any issues. The pillow itself is breathable unlike the clevamama which always made me a bit nervous.
My baby didn't roll over in his sleep for a few months following this purchase so if your child is rolling I'm not sure how useful it would be. We may have seen more of an improvement had he kept sleeping on his back but once he started rolling he wasn't really using it properly anymore anyway.
I have been using it for everything including play time, in the pushchair and car seat and combining it with plenty of tummy time. Hope this review helps when considering whether to purchase this pillow and hope that it works for others in the same situation.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews