on 8 May 2013
lets tackle to 2 main talking pints first:
for me, having the curved parts at the back of these glasses was the main selling point. they fit close to my face and i never have to adjust them. to start with they do cause some discomfort, but you do get used to it very quickly and after a week or so, your don't realise they're there.
the only thing i didn't get on with was the bar at the top, personally a little too close, but a quick bit of modifying with some small clippers and you don't even notice they were there to begin with.
the glasses themselves are well made and have lasted me 2 years now, I'm getting a new set purely because i'm a little careless with them and the lenses have scratched up.
overall, a really nice set of glasses and once you get used to how they fit, they're great.
on 12 May 2015
Tried these glasses on for the first time and I have to say… They are absolute pish. The brow bar is too far back, and they came with two stupid hooks that went in behind the ears, coupled with the fact that the arms are too short makes them absolutely useless as a pair of sunglasses for the average person. In all honesty the only good thing is the case for them which is why I chucked the glasses in the bin and used the case for a pair that I had bought down the chemist. Honestly, just don't go and waste your money on them.
on 13 April 2014
very good
on 22 September 2015
Love these, I look like just Like Tom Cruise riding my Jin-Lun Roadster! The arms hook round your ear for stability ,oh and they do stop the elusive sunshine glare!
on 13 November 2015
Not comfortable as the arms seem too short, thereby pulling the bridge too tight on your nose. This means I cannot use them for any length of time. Obviously had I bought from a shop and tried them on they would not have been purchased, think there is a message there!
Having said that the quality seems fine. Norman H.
on 13 December 2015
Does the job for me.
on 18 November 2015
look good
on 26 August 2016
Excellent glasses
on 17 September 2011
Trying on the glasses for the first time I was struck by the inherent design flaws of these aviators. Firstly the brow bar was set too far back, hence was in contact with the forehead, this was not comfortable to start with, and was unfortunately none adjustable/removable. Secondly the sprung curves to hook around the ears were too close to the 'front' of the frame, thus rendering the arms too short for the average person. This led to discomfort due to the end of the springs sticking into the back of my ears, and also for the glasses as a whole to tilt forward pushing them further down the bridge of my nose making them even less comfortable. Even following attempting to adjust the glasses using the correct tools I was no closer to gaining a comfortable fit. I would not recommend nor sell these glasses to anyone.

Before any comments are made in regards to misuse/mishandling, I have worked at an opticians for several years adjusting glasses to make them comfortable for patients, and am studying to become an Optometrist. Although this does not yet make me an expert in the field of glasses, it allows me to identify significant problems beyond those expected with the average pair of 'designer' sunglasses.
on 13 February 2008
When i decided to order this product, the price and IMMENSE discount worried me. However when it arrived i was pleasantly surprised.

Its a pretty sturdy pair of shades, with a very attractive look in link with current fashion trends. It also has special "sides" (for lack of a better word) which helps secure the glasses on your face.

There are some downsides though. The ORANGE brow bar is can be a bit annoying at first though i must say it DOES grow on you. It is a pointless addition, as most the time your face doesnt even touch this bar. Also, the special sides make it difficult to put on and remove, especially if you have some form of hairstyle.

Though, based on its pros and cons as long as the price stays below about £20 - £25, it is great value, considering some opticians may charge you £hundreds for something of the same standard but with a fancy name on the frame.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse