Price:£0.96+ Free shipping

on 10 January 2011
I have an HTC wildfire and also used to have a Samsung Tocco, both of these mobile phones use micro SD cards. I now own a printer that takes SD cards so this was the PERFECT item to instantly print photos from my mobile phone without having to use leads. SD cards are much more common therefore anyone with a micro SD card should have one if these! oh and I have just found out my boyfriends laptop has an SD card slot! This was an absolute bargain.
on 25 March 2010
I bought this product from Javelin Media Supplies and I received a product which is not in any proper packaging and does not have any SANDISK brand on it. According to the seller, the product came in OEM packaging but is genuine SANDISK.

On usage, I was unable to use it on my SD reader on my computer. Therefore, it will be up to you to take the risk of ordering this product.
on 22 January 2012
As stated in the subject, the photo is misleading. The product is unbranded product with cheap quality. I really have to press hard and hold on my laptop to get it detected and then use it...certainly not worth it.
on 25 January 2012
Gutted! lost my memories and pictures from holidays, because the card was made so loose that the micro card slips out very easily. Very angry that I trusted the price :-(
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 November 2015
I use this Micro SD card adaptor to up load photos on to my lap-top, and it does a very good job.

And you can see the pictures on most of my reviews, and they look very nice. Plus for 95p how could you go wrong.
on 7 April 2016
This little beauty saved my phone from complete meltdown.
Thanks to Motorola's latest android update my SD card functionality was about to vanish.
The phone no longer recognised the card or contents after the update and told me I needed to format the card to get it to work.....thereby losing 20+Gb of my 32Gb contents.....all my music, all my apps and data......the full headache with added nosebleed basically.
For 99p this little monkey let me create a folder on my PC....copy the contents over and then format the card as my phone insisted.
Once done I dragged all the contents back and surprisingly, about 95% of it worked.
For 99p...... I call that a bargain!! (and in the words of Mr P Townsend..."The best I ever had")
on 12 April 2010
i received this rather quickly but when i opened it, it was in an plain box a was not the product in the picture but a sticker less micro sd to sd card adaptor meaning i have not idea if this is a real sandisk or not. i havent used it a lot so dont no if its reliable. When i tried to contact the seller about this product i didnt get a reply. overall i wouldnt buy this again.
on 26 November 2010
This is a real piece of junk. The contacts were so badly corroded that it would not work without cleaning with alcohol, even then only got it working once.
on 26 April 2013
So ofcourse I spend ages reading the bad reviews, only 80 pence i thought.
It doesnt work.
When inserted theres no response, if you press it further into the SD slot (as if to eject it) the pc then recognises it. But you cant eject it properly (eject it via windows explorer menu) because one hand is occupied holding it in.
It is also a very odd size. Maybe a little bigger than standard SD cards. I had to fiddle it into my PC but then again it seem to fit my other devices fine. Im now worried i may have damaged my SD port on my laptop.

80 pence down, time wasted writing this review, time wasted contacting seller, possible damage to data and my PC.

Worth it now? Stupid me.

Just spend a little more and get a decent brand.
on 18 June 2014
I ordered an adaptor on the basis of the photograph information which clearly stated that it is a San Disk product and will be supplied in it's original blister packaging.

When I received the despatch confirmation the photograph was of a totally different adaptor - i.e. similar to a cheap variety that can be bought of Ebay for next to nothing and doesn't work!

I have emailed the seller, (in the USA), and contacted Amazon.co.uk customer services to inform them of this problem and told them categorically I am unwilling to accept anything other than what I have ordered which is a San Disk SD card Adaptor still contained in it's blister packaging.

Anything that is received other than what I have ordered, even if it is in working condition will be returned for a full refund and the postage & packing to be compensated for.

Why do they do this - they must know they are going to get complaints?