Customer reviews

1,901

on 21 May 2014
Only if you go to the original website, you will find them cheaper, but it's not a big saving, something like 10p or so,
I have gift tokens in an Amazon account, so it's a mega plus, here you can buy a black and a colour cartridge for less than you would pay for one colour cartridge on the high street, why buy compatibles when the originals are not much dearer.

Five stars, excellent value for money.
on 13 February 2014
Bought a new printer and as these things go, the print cartridges from my old printer were not compatible.

I priced up the new cartridges on several websites and in local shops, and these were by far the cheapest I found.

I have placed this product on my wish list for future purchases.

Arrived in plenty of time. Would recommend.
on 5 August 2017
There is nothing wrong with this product at all, it is a little pricey compared to the 'knock offs' I usually buy but I'm tired of seeing just how cheap printers are and the inks being really expensive. You get both black & colour cartridges and it was pretty easy to replace. Perhaps there is a way to buy bulk to get a discount but if the price remains like this, I might have to invest in a better printer that doesn't require daily cartridges replacements!
on 20 April 2015
Inkjets cartridges are notoriously low in durability. However I am pleased that this duo performed quite well in this respect. At least I didn't have my printer bleeping at me saying that it was not using genuine cartridges! I think the only way of decreasing my expenditure on cartridges is to use a different printer; something I have in mind the next time I buy a new one!
on 26 August 2017
It is the official Cannon PG-540 and CL-541 Ink! What else can I say. Just what my printer needs, although generally it finishes all too quickly. But that really depends how much you print.
Other than that, usually the price on Amazon might be cheaper than local stores so I prefer ordering online.
Will buy again, as I print a lot!
on 19 July 2014
Overpriced but if have the printer you're trapped.

You can literally buy a new printer with ink cartridges for this price. Worst part is there are no 3rd party alternatives for my particular printer.

These cartridges are daylight robbery.
on 17 July 2017
Arrived quickly product as expected. I like the fact that they enclose an envelope for the return of empty cartridges which then helps support children with Cancer. I would definitely purchase from them again.
on 13 August 2014
Very good, and the price is better than if you purchased them both separately. unfortunately in general the canon cartridges are expensive compared to other competitor brands, but at this price its not so bad. I would also recommend checking ouot the XL versions which contain quite a bit more ink if you find that youre running low too quickly, and which I also find save more money in the long term especially if you use your printer everyday like I do!
on 7 June 2016
Arrived quickly and well packaged.

Was good genuine product, although it seems they have stopped putting the recycling bags inside the pack, as this one came without.

Colour cartridge always seems to run out very quickly, perhaps I will have to invest in an XL one...
on 13 May 2014
I had a pack of these cartridges delivered on 16th April and they have run out already!! 27 days after receipt!! I cannot believe it! I have had Canon Pixma printers for years and never before has a cartridge run out of ink so quickly. My usage has not differed, no increase in printing and no photo printing. I am very disappointed and will be replacing this 'new since February 2014' printer asap so that I never have to buy these cartridges again.