|Fits as expected||
MERRELL Shoes - Slip ons SHIVER MOC 2 WTPF - black
|Price:||£138.83 - £219.37|
- For immediate gratification, just insert foot into this after sport moc. Don't underestimate this slip-on's abilities, as its full grain leather, fleece-lined upper is lined with a waterproof membrane to keep the tootsies toasty and dry hoofing it through snowy, slushy scapes on the way to or from the fun - thanks to serious traction.
- UPPER / LINING
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: rubber
- o Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- o Full grain leather upper
- o Protective rubber rand and toe cap
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
For immediate gratification, just insert foot into this after sport moc. Don’t underestimate this slip-on’s abilities, as its full grain leather, fleece-lined upper is lined with a waterproof membrane to keep the tootsies toasty and dry hoofing it through snowy, slushy scapes on the way to or from the fun – thanks to serious traction.
UPPER / LINING
• Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Full grain leather upper
• Protective rubber rand and toe cap
• Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
• Merrell Conductor Fleece provides lightweight, versatile heat retention in varying conditions
• EVA removable footbed
MIDSOLE / OUTSOLE
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for cushioning
• Vibram® Thermo Multisport sole/trek rubber
• 5 mm sole lug depth
Top Customer Reviews
Amazingly comfortable no doubt as a result of the air cushion support. In fact I'm sad enough to have queued for the recent fruit based phone launch. After 6 hours other people in the queue were complaining about their feet aching - not me, I was fine, in fact I didn't notice any fatigue whatsoever.
I also admit to wearing these on the golf course and it's been a joy not to come home with soggy feet, they sure are waterproof.
In summary, great price, fantastically comfortable and waterproof, what else could you want?
Note; like others have noted these are a smaller cut. I am normally a Uk size 10 and this is true of many brands I purchase, this is not the case with Merrell, I had to return these and get the 10.5 instead. Word of warning you will probably need to upsize by half a size to get the better fit.
Enjoy people; these shoes are great (so much so I'm getting another pair for spares!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these for dog walking in wet conditions.
They are just as comfortable as the other Merrell shoes I have..
Just what I wanted. Waterproof shoes ideal for walking the dog and very comfortable. Delivered quickly and very good quality . highly recommend this productPublished on 30 Oct. 2013 by shirley Lee