MENGCORE® 5m 16.4FT 150led WS2812B Full Color LED strip 150 LED 150 pixels Not waterproof Individually Addressable Dream Color led strip (PCB Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Excellent, high quality intelligent lighting , Dream full color Programmable LED Strip, WS2811 IC Built in 5050SMD
- FPCB, JST-SM connectors on both ends for easy installation, fix by silicon clips and screw
- Works great w/ Arduino and is easy to program, as the addressable IC is built-in the 5050SMD and it makes this led strip to light up each individual 5050SMD at your wish. Can be cut each 5050SMD individually, and will works great without damage
- Need only 5v, can work on USB power. Check out youtube for ws2812B videos, you will find them inspiring
- Making led screen, led wall, advertising board, apply to hotel, KTV, bars, Outdoor advertising signs, Christmas or wedding party decoration
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Product Features: Brand:xingdongcore Superb right 5050 SMD LED, high intensity and reliability. Long life span 50,000 hours Continuous length, packed with 5 meter. Flexible ribbon for curving around bends Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven luminous problem Ultra-bright but running at low temperature Low power consumption
Specifications: Size: L500cm (5M) x W1.2cm x T0.45cm Emit Color: Programming control Protection: IP20 non Waterproof Working Voltage: 5V DC LED Quantity: 30eds / m, 5meter / roll View angle: 120 ° ~ 140 ° Working Temperature: -20 ° to 50 ° 350-450mcd/led Wattage: max 7.5W/meter, Color Temperature: 3500-7500K
Package include : 1 x Non waterproof 5 meters LED strip.
for this and other types of lamps.
about how to clean up and dispose of broken or damaged lamps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the set I got require programming in GRB; apparently this is not uncommon - so just change the setting when you "addLeds"
These two problems combined to give me a very frustrating and unpredictable evening...
Most recent customer reviews