on 5 March 2016
I have a 1.5 inch/30mm sag in the middle already. I've been using it 2 weeks and weigh 13 stone. A bit disappointed if I'm honest.
on 19 November 2013
Great value. Surprisingly thick and well made. Firm and well packaged. Would definitely recommend. Easily equal if not better quality than shop bought mattress
on 6 March 2014
Am looking to get a mattress topper for this to make it a little more comfy.
Bought for my 3 year old and she is a lot lighter , I have slept on it a couple of times and find it quite uncomfortable .
Sje however sleeps like a log so I am happy . Would suggest looking around if its for an adult .
on 9 October 2015
I thought I would use this Matress for a couple of months then review it. I have mine on a ottoman bed that I sleep on every night it was purchased because it is a orthopaedic Matress and I have a degenerative spin disorder. When I slept on it for the first time I could not believe it when I woke up with NO pain, I have had a few weeks now of pain free mornings and you cannot imagine what it's like for someone who suffers chronic pain to wake up like that, unfortunately I am now starting to wake with slight lower back pain but as the weather is becoming more autum like it could be that. The Matress is good value I would buy again. Oh and there is no roll towards the other occupant of the bed.i rotate the Matress top to bottom every bed change.
on 3 February 2014
Excellent delivery, always kept updated on expected delivery times. Lovely comfortable mattress, exactly what my daughter wanted to fit her small double bed.Would buy again.
on 12 February 2014
Arrived on time. I was concerned as when I started to unpack it, I noticed it said 4ft 6in mattress so I thought they'd sent the wrong one. I contacted the company by emails and they came straight back to me to say it was a 4ft one but they put it In the 4ft 6 in packaging for extra security. They were very helpful, but I felt this was confusing and probably gets the same reaction from other customers. Comfortable mattress though so altogether a good buy.
on 17 January 2014
so comfy, its hard to believe the price , excellent value,i am very happy with it, and would definitely recommend,
on 7 January 2015
Very firm because it's pretty much just Reflex foam with only a very very thin layer (approx 3mm - 4mm thick), I bought two of these for my daughters beds and ended up buying 2 x 3" memory foam toppers to make them comfortable. Easy to check for yourself as the quilted protector zips off easily.
Would be good if seller put a picture of the mattress without protector.
on 22 March 2014
I have a back problem and this mattress is very good for that. It is firmer than i would like but as i have said this is very good for my back.
on 4 March 2015
Brilliant , goes back to shape ,very supportive,slight smell when first unwrapped but goes off after a wile,would recommend, bought for a small double bed for box room for me and my husband.I weigh 13 stone husband only weights 9 stone and is very ill.Depends on how your original bed is and how supports this mattresses,, to how much weight a person carrys to the life of the mattress eg if you are extremly overweight it puts strain on any mattres . A previous person was saying matteress dipped and sagged in the middle and put pictures on amazon .We did not find any problems and as i say sprung back to shape without sagging .Very happy with mattress and would buy another would recommended to anyone, great price and no horrible springs,no rolling together like standard mattress.