on 9 February 2015
I bought this hoodie as part of a Halloween/crossplay as R from Warm Bodies. I would say that this style of hoodie is not unisex and is more fitting for a male. As I was looking for a male styled hoodie this didn't faze me, but if you are a female looking at getting a unisex hoodie just keep this in mind, as the arms are quite long and wide fitting, more suited for male arms that more slender female arms. Very comfortable and warm.
on 9 July 2013
nice product with the conceal zip feature makes it very good for all casual events will buy again so over all for the price paid this product is really value for money so will purchase another for sure on a later date
on 1 May 2016
Good quality, nice and warm. Zip finished nicely and doesn't show, giving a smarter look. Bought for my son who is a very slim fit, so is spacious but fine as can put another layer underneath if required. Good value and will be buying more in different colours.
on 27 March 2014
My son's favourite colour is orange and he had been asking for an orange hoodie for ages. I searched on Amazon and hey preso, an orange hoodie at a reasonable price. He is quite a small 13 year old so the x-small was still a bit on the large side, but I am confident he will start growing soon!
on 27 September 2015
Good quality, zip not the best though. Despite some other reviews I found the body very large and the arms a bit short. I'm 6ft with around a 45 chest..maybe I have long arms!
on 17 May 2014
Pros:
Good Quality
In Proportion
Some Warmth - idea for a summer day with a bit of wind / light showers

Cons:
N/A
on 13 June 2014
this zip up is good and doesn't shrink in the wash. find it comfortable, although sleeves a little long .
on 3 October 2015
Very pleased with the hoodie look forward to wearing it soon.
on 7 January 2015
daughter loved it can add design of her choice
on 29 April 2014
I was surprised at the quality of this hooded sweatshirt, it was so low priced i was expecting some material that you could spit through but as i said, surprise yeah so i bought a couple more.