MCITP Developer: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Data Access Design and Optimization Study Guide (70-442) Paperback – 30 Mar 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Your essential guide to Microsoft′s new SQL Server 2005 certification
Get the preparation you need for exam 70–442, PRO: Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005, one of two required exams in the Microsoft MCITP: Database Developer certification path. Inside, you′ll find practical and in–depth coverage, including:
Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you′re getting the instruction you need for the exam
Practical hands–on exercises to reinforce critical skills
Real–world scenarios that put what you′ve learned in the context of actual job roles
Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
Exam Essentials, a key feature at the end of each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking exam 70–442
A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Look inside for complete coverage of all exam objectives.
SYBEX TEST ENGINE:
Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions and bonus case study exam questions.
Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
Also on CD, you′ll find the entire book in searchable and printable PDF. Study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence.
Includes Real–World Scenarios, Hands–on Exercises, and Leading–Edge Exam Prep Software Featuring:
- Custom Test Engine
Hundreds of Sample Questions, Including Case Studies
Electronic Flashcards for PCs, Pocket PCs, and Palm Handhelds
Entire Book in PDF
About the Author
Marilyn Miller–White, SQL Server 2005 MCTS and MCITP, MCT, MCDBA, MCSE, is the owner of White Consulting, a New Jersey–based consultancy specializing in database and systems training and solutions.
Cristian Andrei Lefter is a SQL Server MVP, developer, database administrator, trainer, and CEO of MicroTraining, a consulting and training company.
Top Customer Reviews
However, this book is much better and focusses on what you need to pass, rather than waving the flag for Microsoft. If anything it contains too much information and as such could serve as a general reference book for SQL Server data access as well as an exam study guide.
If you read the book and work through the exercises you should pass.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Microsoft
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Access & SQL Server
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Database Design with Access
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Microsoft Windows
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Home Office Databases > Microsoft Access
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft
- Books > Science & Nature > Education