MCDST Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-271): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System (Pro-Certification) Hardcover – 29 Oct 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Walter Glenn is a freelance consultant, writer, and editor in Huntsville, Alabama. He has been working in the computer industry for over a decade and provides solutions for small-to medium-sized businesses. Walter is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Trainer who specializes in Internet and networking technologies.
Tony Northrup, MVP, MCSE, MCTS, and CISSP, is a consultant and author. Tony started programming before Windows 1.0 was released, and has also focused on Windows administration and development. He has written about 25 books covering Windows and Web development, networking, and security. Among other titles, Tony is author of MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft? .NET Framework?Application Development Foundation, Second Edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Although (IMO) not the hardest of the Microsoft MCP qualifications, this book will provide the reader with just about everything that is covered in the exam.
Well sectioned up into relevant chapters and good multiple choice questions at the end of each one. Also an added bonus of a 15 percent discount for sitting the exam.
A definite 5 star book !
I would have preferred to have seen more computerised questions on the CD-ROM, most of the practice questions are in the text. The book is on the included CD-ROM as well, which means you can study it conventionally, or on your PC screen through Acrobat.
I passed the exam, so I suppose the book did its job!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book. Passed my exam using it and was able to take advantage of the 20% voucher too.
I'd really like to know, who wrote the other reviews. Are they Microsoft employees? Because I really can't understand why the reviews are so good, for such a DULL and throughly... Read morePublished on 18 April 2011 by buckaroo
Like most of the Microsoft Press book sets, this one is pretty hefty, but that reflects the amount of detail contained. Read morePublished on 25 Nov. 2010 by Mole
After just over 2 years working in IT support, with the CompTIA A+ and Network+ under my belt, I thought it was time to get some Microsoft certs under my belt to back up my... Read morePublished on 4 Jan. 2010 by writeallthereviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Microsoft
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics