on 8 March 2018
The pic makes it look roomy like you’ll have sag at the back - fits like Benny from Crossroads hat if that’s before your time think of beanie tight. And then it slipped off but not back - upward so you look like a wizard- just don’t bother unless you want a tight itchy thick woollen workwsb style hat. This isn’t the slouch ones like DD from Ed, Edd and Eddy would wear
2 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2016
I wear beanies every day and have a huge collection. Bought this because it looked good value. It's a nice enough hat - nice dark grey, quite thick and warm - but the fit is a bit strange. It's tightly knit, so it grips a smaller head, but I wouldn't say you can wear it as an oversized hat because it is so tightly knit, it's never going to look loose enough. I have given it to my husband who has a much bigger head than me. It fits him as a normal fitted woolly hat would. Maybe he'll stretch it out and I can steal it back!
on 24 May 2018
Hat arrived as expected so happy with the service. The design and fit was exactly want I wanted. The reason for two stars is although description says lime green it is not a true likeness of the picture. What is disappointing I suppose, to return will cost me more money.
on 3 October 2013
Really nice hat, very soft wool and comfortable to wear for hours. I have 3 of them in black, navy and grey and the quality is consistently high. They are very baggy though so beware if you have a tiny head you may end up looking like one of the seven dwarves.
10 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2017
Well made, comfy and soft. Baggy enough to cover my entire head to the neck in case I'd like to release myself from this suffering!
2 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2017
Good product, little tighter fit than the last time I purchased this item! However, just took a bit of breaking in. Who knows, perhaps my head is getting bigger?!
One person found this helpful
on 30 October 2012
It's a good quality beanie, the navy is an amazing colour as well. It matches with my reddish/brown hair and looks as though it would match with any outfit! It looks really cool too as it slouches well.
10 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2017
I have worn this lots since I bought it and have hardly taken it off. It's nice and warm, almost a thermal warm kind of feeling inside. Good quality and keeps my ears covered. Looks nice also.
on 1 March 2018
I bought this baggy fit beanie for myself after I gave my other one to my sister. It is stylish and keeps the heat in nicely on very cold days.
on 27 December 2015
Brilliant product at a bargain price with very fast delivery. Fits well and the person bought for loves it even though they never wear hats normally, so success. The fit is good, lots of colours to choose from, not sure how they can sell such a great product for the price. Would highly recommend both hat and seller.

See one answered question