on 29 December 2015
I ordered 6 of these in different colours which arrived on time before christmas for a game i had planned. They looked great but sadly didnt fit anyone's head!!Everyone complained they were much too tight and could only wear them for a few minutes maximum before abandoning them... All too small..suitable for kids i guess but we werent able to use them at all so a waste of money...pIty as they looked so good and were a good price.
on 25 July 2014
Wrong quality and colour, as previously ordered and was sent a good quality one in the right colour. Now they send a cheaper version and any colour they think close enough. The product sent is a down right liberty. Why can't you get what you pay for without hassle, esp when it is a repeat order of one you were previously happy with?
on 2 April 2013
I love the fact there are no logos on it! Wonderful product and I can recommend it to everyone interested.
on 4 June 2014
I wrote to the supplier informing them this one which was supposed to be in a pack with the pink one (as stated on invoice) was not present and i have not heard back from them. Not impressed with the sellers packing it seems but also that ive received no communication as to why i did not receive my product.
on 27 February 2013
These bands are of a good quality and have washed well and kept their shape. They come in a nice range of colours and I will definitely be buying more. Would highly recommend .
on 11 May 2014
Quality fine for a thick hair band, but not for a head sweatband, When received, the material details printed on packaging -
70% Acrylic 30% Elastic ?? Confused as was advertised as TERRY CLOTH
on 19 June 2013
Cheap and excellent for mopping up sweat during exercise. Might be a bit 1980's but extremely practical, and a very good price. Have purchased several of these
on 4 May 2016
I felt this would be a gamble given the price, but it I am pleased with this item. It stays in place and soaks up a lot of sweat meaning that I am able to carry on with my workout without having to stop for a towel. I have only washed it once granted, so there is still time for it to unravel or stretch I suppose, but at the moment, I am more than happy with this item.
on 7 December 2014
I would give no star if it's an option. There are three big holes where two ends are sewed together. I asked for the return or refund but I have to pay for the post, so I just throw it away. Complete waste of time and money.
on 29 July 2014
These are terry nothing and too tight for comfort. Dont waste your money or time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!