- Save £6.00 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Obella. Enter code KY393I9O at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £15.00 when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by Obella. Enter code FR2ORJSH at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save £3.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Lady Shaver reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
MAX-T RMS6101 Electric Shavers Men IPX7 100% Waterproof Rechargeable Electric Razor for Men Wet & Dry with Pop-up Trimmer
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- CONVENIENT USB CHARGING - USB charging technology, perfect for your daily and travel use, you can take it anywhere, charge it through your computer, power bank, car charger and other USB device, more secure and convenient. Shave for at least 75 minutes after full charge, for almost 5-6 weeks use.
- SMOOTH & DEEP SHAVING - 3 Floating heads that shave in 4 directions, adapt perfectly to any curve of your face, neck and jaw. With the technique of automatic grinding and shaving, which does not pull the beard or damage the skin. With the Skin-friendly pop-up beard trimmer, you can design beard shapes, moustache and any facial hairstyle easily.
- WITHOUT NOISE - Mute high speed motor, you can enjoy every morning or night of shaving quietly because of the low noise of this shaver for men.
- WET & DRY SHAVE - IPX7 100% waterproof, you can enjoy shaving in shower with foam or gel for a better shaving result. Detachable and washable head makes you easy to clean it directly under faucet because all electronic parts inside has the waterproof protection. It also allows you to use under dry condition.
- OUR GOAL - We manufacture cheap but high quality electric shaver, an excellent experience! ★ We promise that the product warranty is 12 months. If you have any problems in this period, we offer you the best after-sales service (full refund or send a new one).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MAX-T Electric Shaver RMS6101
- MAX-T Committed to building high-end personal care brands and providing customers with high quality personal and health care products and Satisfactory Service.
- MAX-T Excellent quality product with unique technology offers a new comfortable close shave feeling.
- What can you get?
- 1 x Electric Shaver
- 1 x Bag
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x USB Cable / EU Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
ADVANCED IPX7 WATERPROOF SYSTEM
CHOOSE YOUR OWN STYLE
EASY TO CLEAN
|Number of heads||3||3||3|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion battery||Lithium-ion battery||Lithium-ion battery|
|Waterproof rating||IPX7 Waterproof||IPX7 Waterproof||IPX7 Waterproof|
|Loading time||1 Hour||6-8 Hours||1 Hour|
|Shaving time (full load)||120 Minutes||75 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|Shave wet and dry||✓||✓||✓|
|Works while in charging mode||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lighter yet still feels sturdy.
Looks pretty snazzy.
Less than half the price to replace blades.
Charges via Micro usb, no more digging out the 2 pin adapter.
Charge indicator is a nice touch.
Ok my aquatouch blades were two years old (second set so had it for four years and still going strong) but this shaver was cheaper than the replacement blades for my aquatouch. The shave is pretty close, as close as I remember my Phillips ever being at new and the packaging made it feel like I was opening something I'd really splashed out on. Was apprehensive buying an unknown brand but really shouldn't have been. Fast delivery, ordered Monday, dispatched Tuesday and delivered Thursday (from Scotland to southwest England). Just hope it lasts as long as my aquatouch.
My choice was between the Max T 3D and the SweetLF 3D shaver, but I couldn’t find any replacement blades for the SweetLF shaver, so I purchased the Max T 3D shaver.
The shaver arrived on time, charged and lasted 19 shaves, my 1st charge lasted 29 shaves and the 2nd charge lasted 26 shaves and the shaver charges very quick, so I’m very happy. I have been using the shaver for two and a half months and I’m still getting a very close shave, much, much closer than the Philips 9000 ever did when new, so the Max T beats the Philips 9000 shaver hands down at a fraction of the cost.
I have had Philips shavers for the past 45 years and I was very dubious about buying this cheap shaver made in China, but it has far exceeded my expectations, so I and very happy with my purchase and it’s goodbye Philips forever.
Also the replacement head only cost £12 not £50 so its win, win.
NOTE: I have only used it for a dry shave.
I will update when the shaver blades go blunt.
Update 28 February 2019, Note: when you wash the shaver head and drying , keep the usb charging socket as high as possible as I've had water come out of the socket when left horizontal. Otherwise I've had no other problems so far.