MAOZUA Mini usb Humidifier 40ML Humidifing Capacity Mist Humidifier Travel Size Diffuser with Smart Switch Long Standby Time Super Quiet for Car Home Travel Yoga Office Water Bottle Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- WORKS WITH ANY USB POWER SOURCE: laptop, PC, power bank, cellphone adapter, USB Charger, etc, never be limited by AC adapters;
- CONVENIENT TO CARRY WITH: It is small enough to easily fit in your luggage or carry on, you can use it when in car, office, yoga calss or bedroom, you can also take out and insert the main part into any glass or bottle;
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF FUNCTION: It is very safe to use,8-hour automatic shut-off system will prevents potential harm from running without water.
- SUPER QUIET DESIGN: Ultrasonic technology offers cool mist and quiet operation which can give you a relaxing and a soothing effect.
- EASY TO USE: You just fill up the cup with water, after the internal filter was soaked, plug the device into your USB port and press the on/off button;
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Maybe you like travel or maybe you need to go out for work, while carrying a full-size humidifier with you isn't particularly convenient. In this case, you really need a travel humidifier.
Top 4 reasons to get MAOZUA Travel USB Humidifier
Compact and Elegant Design
Inspired by the shape of Lily, This is not only a humidifier, but a sleek piece of art. This device is made of 100% brand-new ABS material, giving it a glossy finish and sturdy housing.
Powerful Cool Mist and Super Quiet
This mini travel size ultrasonic humidifier provides instant and powerful cool mist anywhere. You can plug it into your USB port and its quiet operation and low power consumption will provide relief for up to 8 hours.
Auto Shut Off Function
When it runs out of water, it will go into auto standby. The 8-hour automatic shut-off prevents potential harm from running without water.
You can insert the humidifier into the travel cup included or any glass or bottle; Works with any USB power source: laptop, PC, power bank, cellphone adapter, USB Charger, etc, never be limited by AC adapters;
Rated Voltage: DC 5V
Rated Power: 2W
Amount of water spray mist:40mL/H
Product Size: 55mm x 55mm x 168mm
1. Replace internal filter wick every 3 months.
2. Please do not use tap water
1x MAOZUA travel humidifier
1x Replacement Wicks
1x Travel Cup
1x USB cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FEATURES & POSITIVES
- The humidifier is very small, i would say its a equivalent width to a cup however just slightly taller, the fact that it is so small means you can literally put this anywhere without it getting in the way, i used to have a better humidifier (in terms of output) however it was bulky and loud, it generally got in the way of anything and because of the constant fan noise coming out of it i never left it on over night.
- There are several different light modes, firstly you can press the symbol of a light and this will start the humidifier on a light sequence where it will constantly flick through different colours, it really is even very nice as a room night light, you can continue pressing the light button and manually change the colour.
IMPROVEMENTS & NEGITIVES
- I have tested these humidifiers in the past and really this has to be the slowest one i have reviewed, the output is very slow and there is no option to make it faster, other than this i cannot fault it.
- 200ML bucket
- Power cable
Overall, this is a very nice little diffuser / humidifier, its good value for money and it really does do its purpose very well it is on the slow side however it works good.
≈≈ I was given this product by the manufacturer / store owner in exchange for a honest and unbiased review which is all my opinion ≈≈
This is a small humidifier. It works very well, and after a couple of teething problems where the cotton stick wasn't fitted well enough up inside it to draw water to the atomiser, it gave a constant stream of atomised water into the air. There's a subtle blue glow whilst it's on, but the stream of gaseous water is obvious. Its silent, and looks like a small vase, so reasonably pretty.
The back of it has a USB plug to provide the electricity, and it fits well, but not perfectly, there is a very slight contact between the USB plug and the top of the vase part, which does concern me a little. Also the inside of the product is hollow and curved, so when you shake out the water, some of it remains inside, as it gets stuck inside the curvature, and you have to shake it a lot to get it all out. Which is a little inconvenient but no big deal.
If you need to add some humidity to your room, for example if you have the heating or air-conditioning on all the time, and it dares of the air, this is a nice little product to put some Water back into the air.
Its supplied with a spare cotton stick, and there are spares available on amazon also.
Overall, it's a decent product that does as intended,, but just has a couple of minor design issues, none of which are any major problem.
Once opened I found a lovely soft baby blue humidifier, set of instructions, a cotton pad, and a USB lead.
The humidifier was simple to operate by filling with a little tap water, plugging in and pressing the ON button. A blue light appeared and the machine was now ready to operate.
A gentle mist was released into the air- perfect.
These are great if you work in an office that has air con . I always get really dry eyes & nose so this is perfect to help that.
It can also work as a diffusor, by putting a couple of drops of essential oil in the water. This will fill your room with natural fragrance.
It looks lovely too as well as being full of health benefits.
You don't tend to see many humidifiers in UK offices as everyone thinks it's so damp in most places! However this product as I mentioned is great for offices!
I should add that it did feel a little 'plastic' , but in spite of this it worked well and released a fine mist as promised.
I was asked to try this product in exchange for a fair unbiased review.
This device was provided to me for the purpose of this review.