- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE CHELATE 150mg in Vegan Capsules | No Laxative Effect, Bioavailable for Maximum Absorption | The Relaxation Mineral | Relieve Muscle Cramps, Soothe Tension & More
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- HELLO, WE'RE NESTED NATURALS. NICE TO MEET YOU. We're setting a new standard of honesty & transparency in the health supplement industry. We believe in 3rd party testing every batch, only using the highest quality ingredients, standing behind our products, and being socially conscious. Every product we make is designed to improve your health, happiness, and overall well-being. We love our customers and hope you'll love us too.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION WITH NO LAXATIVE EFFECT: Magnesium is an essential mineral that the human body needs, but can be difficult to digest depending upon what it bonds to. Nested Naturals uses non-buffered, chelated magnesium glycinate which is the most bioavailable form of the mineral. It does not have a laxative effect since the magnesium isn't left in the bowels unlike other forms such as magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride.
- RELIEVES CHRONIC MUSCLE CRAMPING & IMPROVES SLEEP: Muscle cramps are often the result of an imbalance of calcium and potassium. The magnesium vitamin helps regulate these minerals to keep you pain-free. Magnesium also relaxes both the body and mind allowing you to get the restful sleep you need. Known as "the relaxation mineral," magnesium also plays an important role in soothing tension-both in the body and the mind.
- SUPPORTS 300+ BIOCHEMICAL REACTIONS IN THE BODY: Magnesium helps regulate blood sugar and supports the chemical reactions that metabolize carbohydrates and fats. Healthy muscle and nerve function rely on adequate levels of magnesium. Magnesium promotes normal blood pressure and helps regulate a steady heart rhythm. Calcium, vitamin D, copper and zinc are needed for bone health and magnesium plays a critical role in regulating these vitamins and minerals.
- SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS: We are big believers in sustainability and strive to make choices that are good for people and the planet. Every product you purchase from us helps improve the nutrition of a woman or child in need through our partnership with Vitamin Angels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Safety Information:Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. Human variation allows each of us to be unique but unfortunately this means that one's health care must also be unique. What one may find helpful, another may not notice at all, and yet another may find overwhelming. This product has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) designation by the FDA, but if you are typically sensitive to other supplements, drugs, foods, etc., please keep that in mind when taking Nested Naturals products and err on the side of caution. Furthermore, substances can have adverse side effects when taken with particular health issues or when used in combination with other substances. 5-HTP has had some anecdotal responses of headaches, nausea and stomach discomfort after consumption. If you begin to experience any of these effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use of 5-HTP. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming. Your doctor will know best if this product is right for you, and if so what dosage is likely to procure the best results. Your health and well-being is important to us and we are happy you chose Nested Naturals!
Indications:For adults, take 2 tablets twice daily with water. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Use only as directed. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use prescription medications. For adult use only.
Ingredients:Magnesium (as Magnesium bisglycinate chelate) (TRAACS) 150mg; Other Ingredients: Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Directions:Take 2 vegan capsules once or twice daily, with food, or as recommended by your physician.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE CHELATE: The most bioavailable form of supplemental magnesium available
No Laxative Effect
Check out the reviews and you'll see the thing people most love about our Magnesium Glycinate is that there's no laxative effect, in contrast to so many other magnesium supplements.
Chelated Magnesium Glycinate for Maximum Absorption
Of all of the various forms of supplementary magnesium available, chelated magnesium glycinate is the most bioavailable, which means your body is able to extract more benefit.
No Added Calcium
We leave the calcium out of our magnesium supplement so that you have a better shot at absorbing all the magnesium you need.
Got allergies? We've got you covered.
Nested Naturals Magnesium Glycinate is soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free and certified gluten-free. It contains no barley, yeast, corn, sugar or preservatives.
Full Transparency in Labeling
We believe that you deserve to know everything that goes into your body. That's why we include every single ingredient on our label ... not just the active ingredients. We are transparent about the "other" ingredients that are necessary to create a working supplement that other labels often don't bother to mention, such as thickening agents, capsule materials and natural flavoring.
We Want You to Love It, Or Your Money Back
We've crafted something that we're really proud of. Each batch is made with love and we never cut corners, ever. If you don't love it, we'll be a little sad. But ultimately, friend, it's more important to us that you are happy. If for whatever reason, you aren't satisfied, we'll refund your money. There's no hitch. Just email or call us.
Looking For a Magnesium Supplement With No Laxative Effect? Scroll Up & Click Add to Cart Now.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The advised dose is 4 capsules (300mg) 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, 76% of the RDA for magnesium.
I find that taking these relieves my muscle tension / tightness that I sometimes get in my legs. I tend to take one of my capsules close to bed time as it seems to help me sleep a bit better.
I'd definitely recommend these and shall repurchase them.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews