- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A user-friendly, performance orientated torch
- Push-button tail cap switch
- Five selectable modes - High power mode, Strobe mode, Nite Lite Mode, Signal Mode, SOS Mode
- Compact, pocket size design
- Spot-to-flood Adjustable LED beam
- Limited Lifetime Warrenty
- Durable,rugged, machined aluminium construction
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Light Bulb Recycling
for this and other types of lamps.
Light Bulb Breakage and Clean Up Information
about how to clean up and dispose of broken or damaged lamps.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
MAGLITE MAG XL50 LED
Maglite Solitaire LED Flashlight
Maglite PRO+ Mini LED Flashlight
Maglite ML100 LED 2C Torch
Mag-Lite torch black TRM4RA4 LED 4.25h
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£9.00|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||My Outdoor Clothing||dealbay24|
|Brightness||—||200 lumen||—||245 lumen||—||543 lumen|
|Item Dimensions||20.3 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm||12.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm||1.27 x 8.1 x 1.27 cm||16.76 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm||26 x 6 x 6 cm||14.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 cm|
|Item Weight||105 grams||—||24 grams||119 grams||318 grams||160 grams|
|Size||N/A||One Size||NA||NA||One Size||—|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The new Maglite XL200â"¢ features a spot-to-flood adjustable beam and a simple tail cap switch with 5 selectable modes in a handy pocket size. Shop now!
Showing 1-8 of 56 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It may not be the greatest torch in the world in terms of specifications, but being a Maglite, you are guaranteed longevity and reliability. So all in all, a great little torch which will certainly please Maglite fans, and satisfy most other users.
Obviously the bottom does not have to be rotated (it will only unscrew), but the different light options are given by pressing the button 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times, which is possibly the only not terribly easy thing to do. Anyway it is really great, totally pleased!
He absolustley loves it, amongst one of the best presents he has ever received.
So if your gift recipient likes maglites this is apparently the bees knees of them.