- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium (Anniversary Offer) incl. Photo Manager MX Deluxe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Newbluefx video essentials iv: a host of tools for professional image optimization - more than 100 presets in 10 integrated plugins.
- create amazing, realistic particle simulations for your video sequences with digieffects phenomena.
- prodad adorage 13: hundreds of thematic effects and transitions for celebrations, parties, family events, weddings and romantic encounters.
Customers also shopped for
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Best Features For The Highest Demands!
Video Editing - Audio Dubbing - Universal Output
With all the advantages of the Plus version and a unique selection of add-on programs worth over £200 MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium is sure to impress! Transform night into day, magically add rain, mist or fireworks to your videos and design travel route for your vacation videos. There's no limit to the creative possibilities.
New features at a glance:
Make the impossible possible: Transform night into day etc.
Create amazingly realistic particle simulations for your video sequences.
Offers a wide range of effects and transitions in HD quality.
* Manufacturer's RRP
Professional video editing
Full HD support
Unique effects creation
20 Years of MAGIX
Celebrate with us and take advantage of exclusive anniversary offers: Get Photo Manager MX Deluxe worth £49.99 absolutely free when you order this product!
MX stands for Media-X-change - the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services, and mobile devices.
|Video editing||Effect and audio editing||Universal output|
|Full Stereo3D workflow||Accelerated effect preview||Export wizard|
|Screen capturing||High-quality effects, transitions and templates||Export to SD cards|
|AVCHD import assistant with preview function||Faster image stabilization||Burn to disc|
|AVCHD SmartRendering||Dynamic slow motion effects||Transfer to mobile devices|
|Custom and automatic video editing||Primary color correction||Upload videos to YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook|
|Video monitor zoom feature||Professional audio editing and sound restoration||Direct connection to the "magix.info" Multimedia Community|
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-Bit)
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk memory: 2 GB free disk space for program installation
Recommended System Requirements for (AVC)HD and Stereo3D Editing
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad-core processor with 2.83 GHz (Intel® Core™ i7 recommended) or AMD® Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM or more
- For accelerated AVCHD output: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 Series and better (CUDA™) or AMD® Radeon™ 5000 Series and better (OpenCL™) or integrated graphics with Intel® Quick Sync Video
- Sound card: Multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing
- Optical drive: Blu-ray burner for creating your own Blu-ray Discs™
Recommended System Requirements for 3D Playback
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed to watch content with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
Supported Import Formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime®, WMV(HD), VOB, MKV
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, Dolby®Digital Stereo/5.1 (downmix to stereo)
- Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported Export Formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime®, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3
- Images: JPEG, BMP
- FireWire interface: for use with DV/HDV camcorders
- USB interface: for use with HD camcorders, cameras, digital video recorders and webcams
- Video, TV, or graphics cards with a video input for digitizing analog sources
- TV tuner and DVB T/S tuner cards for recording TV streams
- Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burner
Supported File Extensions (Import)
- .avi, .dat, .evo, .m2v, .m1v, .h264, .mpv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpg2, .mps, .mp2, .mpe, .m2s, .vdr, .vob, .mod, .vro, .ts, .trp, .tp, .m2t, .mpt, .mmv, .m2ts, .mts, .tod, .mov, .mp4, .dvr-ms, .asf, .pva, .mp4, .mpeg4, .mpeg-4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2
Note: Online services offered in the program and the online update feature require an Internet connection. For copyright reasons MPEG-4, MPEG-2 and Dolby®Digital Stereo must first be activated for free. Windows Media® Player version 10 or higher must be installed in order to export MP3s.
Everything you're looking for and more: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium will impress filmmakers and video fans alike with all the advantages of the Plus version, plus exclusive premium extras worth around €300.High-quality transitions, effects and cinematic filters for a real "film look" from NewBlueFX, Digieffects and proDAD add that certain something to your video productions, and are super easy to use. The combination of intuitive editing features, professional dubbing, extensive disc authoring options and a hand-picked selection of bonus programs are some of the reasons that explain MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium's unique and superior market position. See all Product description