- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
MACHINE LEARNING (Int'l Ed) (College Ie Overruns) Paperback – 1 Oct 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Publisher
No other book covers the concepts and techniques from the various fields in a unified fashion.
Covers very recent subjects such as genetic algorithms, reinforcement learning, and inductive logic programming.
Writing style is clear, explanatory and precise.
From the Author
Table of Contents:
2. Concept Learning and General-to-Specific Ordering
3. Decision Tree Learning
4. Artificial Neural Networks
5. Evaluating Hypotheses
6. Bayesian Learning
7. Computational Learning Theory
8. Instance-Based Learning
9. Genetic Algorithms
10. Learning Sets of Rules
11. Analytical Learning
12. Combining Inductive and Analytical Learning
13. Reinforcement Learning
Includes web-accessible data and code.
--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.