M!ssundaztood Extra tracks
|Price:||£1.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pink - Missundaztood - Cd
M!ssundaztood is the follow-up to Pink's platinum selling debut. On Can't Take Me Home Pink established herself as one of the biggest R&B/pop acts of 2000; a status she later confirmed by stealing the limelight from fellow divas-with-attitude Missy Elliott, Mya and Christina Aguilera on their No. 1 cover of "Lady Marmalade". M!ssundaztood, however, reveals an ambition that extends far beyond the massed ranks of R&B's feisty female fraternity. Pink wants to be a pop star, pure and simple. Consequently, as well as the tried and tested R&B groove of first single "Get The Party Started" and funky hip-hop of "Respect", she adds a random yet brilliant selection of full-blown radio rock ("18 Wheeler", "Numb"), sassy pop ("M!ssundaztood") and emotionally charged laments ("Dear Diary", "Family Portrait", "Eventually"). Stylistically confused as it is- "Misery", a woozy bar room blues duet with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler is perhaps the most out of character--with some great tunes and a voice just as capable of fragile emotion as it is attitude, she somehow manages to pull it off. --Dan GennoeSee all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
1. Get The Party Started - The first single. A kind of deceptive track that makes you expect some R&B, but watch out. 8/10
2. 18 Wheeler - I played this track over and over when I first got the album. It's one of those take no shit songs. 9/10
3. M!ssundaztood - I love the lyrics to this feelgood song about being proud of who you are and what you do. This is one of P!nk's "have a laugh" songs, although she still sounds stunning. 9/10
4. Dear Diary - To get into this song, you need to listen to the lyrics as this is one of the songs about her life. 7/10
5. Eventually - Another lyric-heavy song. What seems like a lovey dovey ballad at first becomes a message to everyone who's ever done Miss Moore wrong in the past. 9/10
6. Numb - The most rocky song P!nk has ever made! She goes kind of punky in this song, which is another take no shit one. 9/10
7. Just Like A Pill - Another "listen carefully to the lyrics" song. One of the best P!nk songs ever! (The third single) 10/10
8. Family Portrait - A heart-wrenching song about P!nk's family when she grew up. This song is very sad, and she obviously put a lot of effort into it. 10/10
9. Misery - Steve Tyler from Aerosmith duets with P!nk on this song. Their vocals are amazing! 9/10
10. Respect - Another of the R&B songs. The funniest part is "Mirror, mirror on the wall, damn I sure look fine, I can't blame those horny boys, I would make me mine!" LOL 9/10
11. Don't Let Me Get Me - The song that made P!nk my favourite artist. Don't Let Me Get Me has catchy tune and cool lyrics. It's about disliking who you are and wanting to be someone else. Fantastic. 10/10
12.Read more ›
There should be a little something for everyone to appreciate here, so get buying!
Stand out tracks include Family Portriat, Numb, My Vietnam and the feel-good new single Get the Party Started. But to be honest there isn't a bad track on the album.
Missundaztood, with its revealing lyrics, provides a personal insight into the real Pink;this is kind of a biographical album.This alone makes it stand out from her first album but add this with the simple fact that there are better tunes on this album and you'll see why this is a must-have. It may take a couple of listens to before you fully appreciate this it, but you won't regret adding this record to your collection.
From "get the party started", to "Lonely girl" featuring Linda Perry of 4non blondes fame, who also co-produced this effort, each song has something to offer. each song is special and lyrically form pinks heart. "Misery" with steven Tyler, was for some the worst track, but im divided on this point, as its a good song but not as good as the songs that surround it.
So I say to you, abandon your preconceptions as the album doesn't sound like "get the party started" or "don't let me get me" throughout. It's a rare jem of an album with everything on it for everyone. Pink delivers some of the most amazing vocals on "eventually" sings from the heart on tearful "family portrait", and makes you smile on unusally sounding but great "missundaztood".
Oh, and the UK version which is being sold on amazon, has a bonus track, "catch 22" which fits brilliantly on the end of the CD
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disk condition not very good. Bought for a friend she loved it. Cd still worked thank youPublished 5 months ago by Em
Always wanted to purchase a Pink album after hearing my son play it when it first came out and I love it.Published 10 months ago by Suzy