- Save 5% each on A4 Drawing Board offered by Huimapeurig when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code KP7ZCQSK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 8% each on A4 Drawing Board offered by Huimapeurig when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code JS49LSSI at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save 8% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
M.Way A4 LED Copy Board Super Thin LED Drawing Track Light Box Tattoo Sketch Architecture Craft
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A4 Light Box plugged into USB wall charger, computer, laptop or power bank.
- 3-levels Adjustable brightness: A4 drawing light pad comes with touch switch to control brightness by pressing, super bright lamps inside light box illuminated surface perfectly.
- Eyesight-protected designed. Easy to use. Ideal for Professionals and University Students
- Ultra thin and lightweight design for easy carriage. Come with USB cable. The board is NOT included adaptor.
- Time saving solution for art work, sketches, drawings, Tattoos. Ideal for artists, designers and photographers for use with craft projects, fabric design, transferring drawings, transparencies and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
A4Adjustable Ultra Thin LED Copy Board Light Box Tattoo Table Stencil Board Light box. Specifications:. Material: Plastic & Glass. A4 Size:35cm*23cm. Colour: Black & Green. Voltage: 5V DC 2A Rated Power: 2.7W (Energy Saving LED Technology). Light Source: LED Quantity: Pack of 1. How it works:. Get a copy in 3 easy steps. 1. Put the subject you wish to copy on the board. 2. Put a blank page on top of the subject to be copied. 3. Go over with a pencil or pen. Notes:. - Please check the size measurement chart carefully before making a payment.. - Please allow 0.1-0.5cm difference due to manual measurement.. - The colour of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.. - No Instructions Included. Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended!. Package Includes:. 1 x LED Copy Board. 1 x USB cable
Customers also shopped for
248 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is powered by a USB cable and thankfully the cable is a really long, too often things that come with USB cables that are too short for their purpose so although it's a small thing it's a big help. I'm sure I also read that you can use a USB charger as well so combined with the lightness of weight it means it's pretty portable.
A lightbox is something which can be used by photographers for checking negatives, artists so they can use photos or other images and trace the outline they will fill in later with their medium of choice and for people like me who embroider. I have a lot of patterns which give outlines to work our threads on but the more you use a pattern the raggier it gets or some patterns come with inked lines and you iron the pattern onto your fabric but over time the inking gets weaker. With this lightbox, I can trace the pattern onto any paper I want, tissue, parchment, baking paper anything really which will allow the pattern to show through and this way I can keep my patterns pristine and just use the copy till they get tatty then make more copies.
Just as a test in my pictures I actually just used some plain old copy paper from my printer to see if that would work as most people have this in their home and it works absolutely fine and you can even see some printed words from an old letter. If you're tracing a very detailed and delicate image then the thinner paper the better but even for me, I can see that I can use just the plain printer paper will be sufficient for most of my patterns and it's only the ones with the finer details that I will have to use something else.
Since embroidery is done on fabric I also tried out a couple of scrap pieces. I first place the pattern on the lightbox then the fabric on top and with the plain calico even though it has a certain thickness I could make our the pattern well enough that I could simply trace it directly onto it but with the colour fabric is was a bit less clear but enough showed through for me to get an idea of what to trace.
i thought it was a great product until it died on me! not worth the money.... if it came with some sort of replacement or warranty service then fine but otherwise it's a cheap bit of plastic. better off buying a real reputable one from an art shop if means avoiding replacement every few months
The screen is bright - good.
...I would have given it five stars if there had been some indication regarding the power requirements. There isn't any documentation included and there are no markings on the device itself. USB wall plugs/chargers come in a variety of power outputs and I wondered what the power consumption is. I've found that a double USB wall charger with an output of 3.5A seems to work fine but I don't know if I'm overloading the charger.