LED Copy Board, M.Way A2/A3/A4 Super Thin LED Drawing Copy Tracing Light Box Track Light with Brightness Adjustable Tattoo Sketch Architecture Calligraphy Crafts For Artists,Drawing, Sketching A4
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A2 A3 A4 Light Box plugged into USB wall charger, computer, laptop or power bank.
- 3-levels Adjustable brightness: A2 A3 A4 drawing light pad comes with touch switch to control brightness by pressing, super bright lamps inside light box illuminated surface perfectly.
- Eyesight-protected designed. Easy to use. Ideal for Professionals and University Students
- Ultra thin and lightweight design for easy carriage. Come with USB cable. The board is NOT included adaptor.
- Time saving solution for art work, sketches, drawings, Tattoos. Ideal for artists, designers and photographers for use with craft projects, fabric design, transferring drawings, transparencies and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A2 A3 A4Adjustable Ultra Thin LED Copy Board Light Box Tattoo Table Stencil Board Lightbox
Material: Plastic & Glass
A2 Size: 59cm*34cm
A3 Size : 47cm*34cm
Color: Black & Green
Voltage: 5V DC 2A Rated Power: 2.7W (Energy Saving LED Technology)
Light Source: LED Quantity: Pack of 1
How it works:
Get a copy in 3 easy steps
1. Put the subject you wish to copy on the board
2. Put a blank page on top of the subject to be copied
3. Go over with a pencil or pen
- Please check the size measurement chart carefully before making a payment.
- Please allow 0.1-0.5cm difference due to manual measurement.
- The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
- No Instructions Included.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended!
1 x LED Copy Board
1 x USB cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is powered by a USB cable and thankfully the cable is a really long, too often things that come with USB cables that are too short for their purpose so although it's a small thing it's a big help. I'm sure I also read that you can use a USB charger as well so combined with the lightness of weight it means it's pretty portable.
A lightbox is something which can be used by photographers for checking negatives, artists so they can use photos or other images and trace the outline they will fill in later with their medium of choice and for people like me who embroider. I have a lot of patterns which give outlines to work our threads on but the more you use a pattern the raggier it gets or some patterns come with inked lines and you iron the pattern onto your fabric but over time the inking gets weaker. With this lightbox, I can trace the pattern onto any paper I want, tissue, parchment, baking paper anything really which will allow the pattern to show through and this way I can keep my patterns pristine and just use the copy till they get tatty then make more copies.
Just as a test in my pictures I actually just used some plain old copy paper from my printer to see if that would work as most people have this in their home and it works absolutely fine and you can even see some printed words from an old letter. If you're tracing a very detailed and delicate image then the thinner paper the better but even for me, I can see that I can use just the plain printer paper will be sufficient for most of my patterns and it's only the ones with the finer details that I will have to use something else.
Since embroidery is done on fabric I also tried out a couple of scrap pieces. I first place the pattern on the lightbox then the fabric on top and with the plain calico even though it has a certain thickness I could make our the pattern well enough that I could simply trace it directly onto it but with the colour fabric is was a bit less clear but enough showed through for me to get an idea of what to trace.
Using sunlight or lamps can only provide a certain amount of light when creating a project.
I needed a back light to ensure perfect detailed pieces.
The LED copy board is perfect.
Easily suits A4 paper.
Has a detailed ruler measurement
Easy to use.
Just plug in the USB wire (comes with light box)
Fit this into a USB plug
You choose from 3 different tones of light.
I use the highest setting.
I'm able to apply perfect detail to my fine art drawings.
Easy to see mistakes.
This is also perfect for tracing.
Just place what you need to trace on the board and the paper you wish to copy onto over the top.
Clearly easy to see.
Ive also used this to write without using lined paper.
Just place lined paper onto light board and plain paper over the top. This ensures that I'm able to write without having to erase marked lines and perfects my work.
This board is very slim and well made.
Easy to transport to and from university/college/school/workplace.
Makes drawing/copying and tracing so much easier for me.
Perfect for all artists
Quality/ texture and feel seems to be there, however I HAD to knock a star off this device as its NOT chargeable and therefore not fully portable. The only I could make this portable is by carrying a power bank around with me for it to function.
Great idea but needs to be chargeable.
Can be double as a back light to take photos
No internal battery so it cannot be charged.
You don't really need to be amazing at drawing to trace something and this device makes it even easier.
Highly recommended for making exact copies or partial copies to make your own modifications to images.
3 lighting levels means the light will penetrate even thicker type of papers (as you can see in the video).
Most recent customer reviews