- Actors: Doug Stone, Mark Halloran, Brendan McKane, Graeme McKenna, Sharon Noble
- Writers: Alfred A. Pegal, Ali Marie Matheson, Barbara Chain, Barbara Hambly, Chuck Lorre
- Format: PAL
- Language: English, French, German, Italian
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Maximum Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 30 Aug. 2004
- Run Time: 110 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- ASIN: B0002CH7Y8
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 121,441 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
M.A.S.K.: Volume 1
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
While investigating the mysterious death of his beloved wife, Matt Trakker uncovers an international criminal organisation known as Venom. Matt gathers a group of friends who like himself possess extraordinary talents and creates M.A.S.K. Their objective is to destroy Venom and its mastermind - Miles Mayhem. Episodes include: 'The Death Stone', 'The Star Chariot', 'The Book of Power', 'Highway to Terror' and 'Video Venom'.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Disappointed somewhat, I pressed play for the show. The transfer quality of the animation was really good....not grainy at all. The audio quality was fine as well. Sadly, there are only 5 episodes. I would have liked to see something more along the lines of the Transformers or GI Joe releases but it is nice to have some episodes since my VHS tape is wearing out. I feel I got enough for the value, yet I don't know if I would pay $14 each 12 more times just to complete all of season 1 were future volumes to be released. If they would bundle more episodes together and skip the useless "extras" in this edition, it would be a super product. Either that or dig up old toy commercials and include them in the extras.
So, four stars because I really wanted this to be good and it didn't disappoint...however, an extra star would be easily acheived by including more episodes.