Lysignal K-Type Thermocouple Breakout Board MAX31855 Thermocouple Sensor Module Temperature -200°C to +1350°C SPI Interface Digital Direct Readability Temperature
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Only applicable to MKS SBASE, not applicable to other 2560 series motherboards. Measure temperature range: -200°C to +1350°C
- Thermocouples are very sensitive, suitable for probes, K thermocouple. SPI interface, high-speed transmission
- Direct digital output temperature value, no amplifier, no ADC. Input voltage: 3-5v DC
- 14 bit resolution, 0.25 degree temperature accuracy.
- Size: 20mm X 23mm; Positioning hole distance: 15mm; Diameter: 3mm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
*100% brand new and high quality.
*Simple SPI serial port temperature output.
*Works with any K type thermocouple.
*Internal temperature reading.
*14 bit resolution, 0.25 degree temperature accuracy.
*Direct digital output temperature value, no amplifiers, no ADC.
*Measure temperature range: -200°C to +1350°C
*Input voltage: 3-5v DC
*Size: 20mm X 23mm
*Positioning hole distance: 15mm
Package Included :
1 x Thermocouple Breakout Board