Lyonsleaf Hot Cloth Cleanser Gift Set (cleansing balm, oil cleansing method, natural beauty gift set)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Care for your face without the use of a single artificial chemical. Made only with natural plant oils - suitable for very sensitive skin.
- Contains Lyonsleaf's award winning Beauty Balm (Oil Cleanser and Moisturiser in one) Cleanse without stripping natural oils and dramatically improve skin's ability to seal in moisture. Skin stays plumped all day reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Oil cleansing often rebalances oily skin and can settle skin prone to breakouts. Please see Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm listing for excellent customer reviews.
- Box also contains a 100% cotton 500gsm Face Flannel and a two ply Muslin Face Cloth also 100% Cotton. These cloths are for use when Oil Cleansing (Also known as Hot Cloth Cleansing)
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, cruelty free. Handmade at the Lyonsleaf farm in the UK, using home grown herbs and fair trade ingredients.
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
Safety Information:• Not suitable for infants under 36 months. • Not suitable for those with a nut allergy. • Not suitable for those with a daisy (Sesquiterpene Lactone) allergy. • For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin. • If irritation occurs discontinue use. As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. In the unlikely event that a reaction occurs, you can return the product for a full refund.
Ingredients:orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil] butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter] macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil] simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed jojoba oil] prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil] tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil] salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] styrax benzoin [benzoin resin] pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil] calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract] note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
Directions:Cleanse and exfoliate using the 'Oil Cleansing Method' (full instructions included) Moisturise and Nourish: Use sparingly as required.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
In the box:
• 30ml Beauty Balm (moisturiser and cleansing balm in one)
• White cotton face flannel
• 2 x Two ply muslin face cloths
• Full instructions and information
Hot cloth cleansing (or oil cleansing) is the revolutionary way to cleanse, exfoliate and remove make-up (even waterproof mascara).
Oil cleansing with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm keeps pores super-clean without stripping the skin's natural oils, improving skin barrier function for superior hydration. Skin retains moisture and stays plumped all day, often reducing the appearance of wrinkles, especially for sufferers of dry skin.
Improving skin barrier also keeps bugs out that cause spots, infections and allergic reactions.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is made with over 90% tropical plant oils. These oils have evolved a myriad of anti-oxidants which prevent free-radical damage (caused by the sun and pollutants), a major contributor to premature ageing.
Products for oily skin usually attempt to strip excess sebum. This often causes the skin to overcompensate producing more sebum, exacerbating the problem. Try Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to re-balance oily, or combination skin.
Use Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm sparingly as a natural moisturiser to hydrate and nourish after cleansing, or as required. If you use the muslins for extra exfoliation (when cleansing), you have a complete, 100% natural, facial care system in one convenient little pot.
Being water free also means there is no need for the preservatives or emulsifiers in this product.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|