Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£6.49 - £16.99

on 5 April 2015
I brought one as a gift for my girlfriend, but she threw it away and walked out. I've not seen her since for some reason.

I thought waste not, want not and got it out the bin. I decided to use it and it's great! It gets in all the fiddly bits, but be careful of the hard side on your nipples. The rope bit to hang it up with also doubles to get in between your toes. I wouldn't be without one now. A worthwhile swap and the best money I've spent in a long time.
on 17 April 2014
I'm happy with this product, however I don't believe it's very robust as a small bit of robust cleaning, some stitching came away from the washer and the flappy bit has become loose.

Good product overall.
on 5 April 2017
I've used the old lynx shower washer ( that's what I call it!) For about 2 years. Yes that may sound gross but as most men know it actually got better with cleaning in time. By the time my "old " lynx sponge had died I was able to clean my bum crack easily. This is why I went straight out and bought another. If you a man worth his salt get this and you won't go back unless you're a girl.
on 4 June 2016
Does exactly what it needs to do. Received two scrubbers, perfect

Edit: have ordered some more for the other house and my gym bag, seriously don't know why some people are getting only one

Don't listen to some reviews saying 'it clearly says 2in1 which means one'... You genuinely get two scrubbers. If you only received one, then let customer services know surely! Rather than leaving irrelevant reviews

Top product wouldn't be without them!
on 20 August 2016
It says quite clearly that there are 2 in the package but I only received 1 so not as much of a bargain as I thought.
Additional - after only 3 days use the scrunchy part has completely unraveled.
Waste of money
on 16 July 2014
The lower part is too shallow to be of any use and if you use a bit of pressure, to you know actually clean yourself, all that happens is the rubber surround buckles causing it to simply scrape your body with the rubber edge and not anything actually resembling a sponge. The top part looks abbrassive doesn't it? So that you think you'll actually be able to have a good scrub and remove dirt if you've played sport or something, yeah, it's not, they're actually delicate little loops of fabric, I'm assuming they're purely cosmetic.
on 26 August 2014
IIts alright and I suppose is better for a man to use rather than a scrunchie but I wouldn't say it was great value for money.
on 28 December 2016
Very handy and easy to use shower wash. Great that come in packs of 2.
on 13 August 2014
just bought one of these, but i dont think i will buy another.. its far to hard and left me with red skin where i washed and it didnt lather very well. second shower, even though this time i put more shower gell on to try force more of a lather and it still wasnt up to the mark... 2/10 in my opinion
on 10 September 2016
As great as this product is I'm certain you can't justify spending £7 on a (singular) shower Scrunchie. The description clearly states "pack of two" what it means apparently is one, two sided shower tool; as it is in fact a PACK OF ONE.

I expect better from Amazon to be honest.