on 12 January 2013
Ordered this for my boyfriend's Christmas present and my boyfriend loves it! Great quality and perfect fit. Hassle free ordering and the shirt arrived very quickly. Would highly recommend.
on 17 July 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend from our little girl on Father's Day. He absolutely loved it & put it on straight away. Excellent quality & washes like new.
on 16 May 2013
I used to wear Lyle & Scott when I was a lad in the 80's. This product is stylish, fits great and looks tremendous. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 9 January 2014
This polo shirt is smart and trendy and looks great on. It also washes and iron well. Well worth a look at the different colours it comes in.
on 14 April 2014
The polo shirt is really smart & looks like it will wash well which is very important. I will probably order another in a different colour
on 5 March 2014
Bought this for my husband an avid golfer and also Lyle and Scott fan. He was really pleased and wears it often. Fits perfectly too
on 14 May 2013
perfect, looks soo much better in real life aswell! i would highly recommend! i must say i was really impressed when it came
on 30 September 2013
Absolutely love the quality of the tshirt I bought and the fit was perfect. I will definitely buy more tops the same make
on 29 January 2014
this looks great on my hubby great value for money . smart the logo on the back of shirt looks fab 2
on 9 December 2014
I'm happy with this purchase