on 30 December 2013
I bought this set, purely for 2 of the eyeshadow brushes as it worked out cheaper than buying better brands individually. I have to say, considering the price, these are surprisingly good! I usually use brushes from my Bdellium set (£100 for 15 brushes) so used to high quality! I would honestly buy these again if I had need. The "Powder" brush is too small, in my opinion, to even be called a blusher brush, but as I hadn't purchased the set for this I consider the size irrelevant. As it turns out, I use it to sweep over my finished eye to blend out any lines & it works perfectly for this. I would say this is a great starter kit for a girl or, like me, a top up set if you need more of a certain type.
on 27 February 2013
I love this set, the bristles are soft and there is a brush for everything. The perfect set for every day use. The bristles don't fall out like so many other brushes. Would highly recommend!
on 26 June 2012
I order this item and it came nicely packed and in 2 to 3 days. Pink bag is so soft and lovely and the brushes r v soft and works fine, dafo will recommend
on 31 March 2013
Good quality soft, just washed them and no hairs have come out. generally good quality, better than fraulein 38 . Will be buying more lydia products in the future.
on 22 March 2013
I received this order on time and was very pleased with the contents, if you are looking for a simple makeup brush set that is easy to travel with then this product is definitely your best bet. Also perfect for beginners. Amazing quality for the price; soft bristles that are gentle to the skin. Would recommend!
on 10 June 2013
very nice, girlish and easily portable. Bought it for my sister in law. i hope she will like it as well.
on 8 March 2016
Cheap and cheerful I thought when buying this for the lady in doors. I wasn't expecting a lot.

However she has stated that the quality of the brushes are excellent, apparently they don't lose bristles and the foam pads don't diminish quickly.

All that matters to me is that the Mrs likes them and she didn't moan so definitely a win win situation.
on 12 June 2014
I received this order fairly quickly and i'm pleased with my purchase...they case is lovely as well...bright & pink!!!!havent used any of the smaller brushes yet but the blusher brush is fine...................
on 30 January 2013
Bought these brushes because I needed a few more as replacements for brushes that are getting old and need replacing. I was incredibly happy when they arrived as they are very good quality and do the job perfectly for such a good price. Very happy with overall purchase and would recommend.
on 4 January 2014
Good quality perfect present really soft bristles loved the colour and pouch they came in, bought them for my sister who loves them