Luxury Sales Force Management: Strategies for Winning Over Your Brand Ambassadors Hardcover – 19 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
How to win the hearts and minds of the sales team and build the success and sales of your brand, by strengthening relationships between salespeople and the brands they sell
About the Author
Michaela Merk is an international marketing expert and CEO and co-founder of MERK-VISION and partners, a global marketing, consultancy for brands and retailers in the luxury, cosmetics and fashion sectors. Merk has held top management positions with international responsibility at corporations such as L'Oréal, Estée Lauder Companies and Marionnaud. Using her broad experience in online and offline marketing from brand building, retailing to product development, she advises and consults to international companies worldwide such as Lacoste, Hermes, Clarins, Herboris (China) and has worked with BCG, Roland Berger, and Bain and Company. She gives seminars, workshops and lectures at conferences and events worldwide and teaches at business schools in Europe and Asia (including ESSEC and Sorbonne Institute of Fashion, France, Fudan and East China Normal University and Tsinghua University, China). She was recently awarded the Trainers Excellence Award 2011 and 2012 for her training skills and is a member of the leading speakers agency in Europe, 'Speakers Excellence', where she is counted among their top 100 speakers.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For me is about Customer Experience and Brand Experience and Sales Management . And especially about brand culture. I recommend it to understand about meanders luxury and put yourself inside the shoes salespeople's.
This is a must have book and we will gift it to our entire Sales Team!
Strategist | Visiting Honorary Professor | Author | Master of Arts | FRSA |
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Office Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Product Management