The Luxury Market in India: Maharajas to Masses Hardcover – 29 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Successful luxury branding involves understanding how to position your provenance… their team of professional contributors eschew the simplistic one-size-fits-all global branding approaches of yesterday to describe the nuances of customer-centric segmentation necessary to delight the subcontinent's luxury demanding market."
Sebastian S. Kresge Professor of Marketing
Harvard Business School
"With a surging economy and such evolving mindsets, India has never been more ready for luxury than it is now. But with it comes challenges and their answers in unique strategies. This book addresses these very issues and demystifies the Indian luxury story impressively." –
Valaya Luxury Holdings P. Limited
"Fascinating reading. Well-researched... It is full of unique insight and extensive source material for anyone interested in truly understanding contemporary India, its high-end consumers and their relation to luxury."
Claus Lindorff, Founder & Managing Director, BETC Luxe, Euro RSCG Worldwide
"A well grounded and fascinating journey into the key challenges posed by the Indian luxury market, from consumer segmentation to retailing and communication."
Professor of Fashion & Luxury Management
Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
Luxury marketing strategies on how to succeed in IndiaSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences