We've just received the bed & as soon as I put it down our dog has not left it! It looks great quality. So pleased we followed all the good reviews because they are absolutely right. Fast delivery too!
review image
on 31 July 2014
My old staffy loves her new bed poshest she's ever had but she's wortth it
on 28 January 2014
This dog bed really is as good as the reviews say. The bed is really well made and just feels like its going to last and do a great job. The material is top quality, and the fur is soft and deep. I did wonder if it would be big enough for my dog to lie comfortably in, as he does like to lie with his legs stretched out, well it is big enough for that, but snug enough for him to be able to tuck up against the bolster all around it. He's not a huge dog though, about the size of a collie I guess, if a dog was much bigger than this I think you would need the extra large size. We only got the bed today and after tea he climbed straight into it no trouble. A great product from a great company, I can't imagine any dog not liking it. The padding in the cushion is very robust too, much better than any other beds I have tried for him. Recommend this bed wholeheartedly.
on 2 July 2013
absolutely gorgouse ,lots of space for my Labrador soft and comfortable ,fab quality ,and with me within two days ,worth every penny
on 31 May 2013
Bought this for our 18 month old Labrador. She loves it. As we took it out of the packaging and plumped it up she jumped in it straight away, and has hardly been out of it since! The size is great. I did wonder if it would be large enough but there is plenty of room for her to stretch out and if the snores are anything to go by, it is really comfy too!

Delivery was great, arrived within 2 days, well packaged.

A definite hit and I would buy another, no hesitation.
on 10 May 2013
Dogs have never used a bed before (except ours!) but loved it from the moment it was unwrapped.
So popular I immediately order another.
on 9 February 2014
I bought the bed for my 9 year old German Shepherd and was not disappointed he has lots of room and is well supported which is what we were after as he has DM. I got the bed during a sale but I would not have bought it for its full price. Anyway the seller dispatched and delivered within 24 hours and we are very happy with the purchase. The dog hasn't moved since I unpacked it!
on 21 July 2014
A very good product indeed. Once the "13-year old user" realised that it wasn't going to swallow him whole he makes a beeline for it at all times. Very well padded, all round. Extremely easy to wash the covers (the base unit separates from the draught excluder for washing). If you want to pamper your pooch then buy one of these. The dog rates it 6 out of 5...
on 8 April 2014
This is the perfect size for a large dog. My black Labrador, Bilbo, adores this bed and did so from the minute it was on the bedroom floor for him (as you can see in my customer photos downloaded to view!). He is almost 16 years old now and having a comfortable bed is very important. Highly recommend this and a fantastic price at under £30!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 20 September 2013
The dogs love them and sleep very soundly, i had to purchase a second as they both wanted to get in the bed.